UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates Next Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Updates Next Weekend

We will be implementing the first set of new veteran rewards next weekend.

These new rewards (perhaps a better word would be privileges) will be passive; you will not have to do anything to activate them.

We have not finalized a complete list or specific tiers at this point.

The following should give you a rough idea of the type of rewards under consideration (remember, this is not a complete, finalized list, just an example):
  • Bank Item Capacity Bonuses
  • House Storage Bonuses
  • Small Success Bonuses for Crafting
  • Larger Check Creation
  • Special Areas

On the opposite end of the scale, we are also looking into building a small 'newbie dungeon' (wimpy monsters, simple layout, controlled access, perhaps a healer, etc) that new players can access during their first few hours on Hybrid.

UOGamers Staff

Re: Updates Next Weekend

Indeed, sounds great on both parts. As a "newbie veteran" of 3 weeks, I wonder how long one will need to have been a member to qualify for the veteran stuff?

Mark

Knight

Socrateshimself;1834165 said:
Indeed, sounds great on both parts. As a "newbie veteran" of 3 weeks, I wonder how long one will need to have been a member to qualify for the veteran stuff?

The current veteran reward items are tiered every month. The problem is that people like to farm accounts (against the rules) and the items become worthless. Also, there aren't any new items to choose from once you hit six months, you just get the ability to obtain more of them each month.

We're looking into one year tiers for most of the new veteran rewards privileges, although we may tier a few at six months.

Mark;1834166 said:
The current veteran reward items are tiered every month. The problem is that people like to farm accounts (against the rules) and the items become worthless. Also, there aren't any new items to choose from once you hit six months, you just get the ability to obtain more of them each month.

We're looking into one year tiers for most of the new veteran rewards privileges, although we may tier a few at six months.

Dang. Fair enough I reckon. There seems to be too much "stuff" on here, perhaps that's related to the clearl massive surplus of money, or perhaps one is a function of the other, I don't know.

Cheers for the answer.

wkstrm

Lord

Sounds like really good things. I'm looking forward to this. Wish I could enter the newbie dungeon. lol.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.