UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates Next Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer
Re: Updates Next Weekend

Defiantely like the idea of newbie areas and more bank capacity (to help them out before they buy a house). I like that the rewards will benefit you by giving you more space for items etc. If you do choose to add new veteran items to choose from tho, it would be cool if they actually required you to have an account that is "x" number of YEARS old rather than the monthly thing. Otherwise new veteran items will become worthless.

Dante-5th

Wanderer

I agree that a great vet reward would be a blessed key ring. Although I'm not complaining about loosing mine so many times, it would be a great item. Certainly it would make sense to have these items for vets of many years, that way the market would not be flooded. I would therefore not be entitled to one yet, but hey I could wait.

honestly just glad you guys came up with something that didnt put more shit onto the shard. like the noobie dungeon idea but make it last a little longer like a week. maybe have it spawn a cool little random rare once a week that some lucky guy gets. nothing awesome just something he can inturn sell for housing regs or whatever else he needs.

blackmamba;1835921 said:
wooo! sounds awesome! are there any considerations for 2 year rewards?

from the sounds of it he meant 1 year intervals. so id imagine 1-5year rewards will be there.

kdivers

Knight

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T I TOLD OF THIS UNTIL NOW?!?!?

Asuka@JPN;1835041 said:
Special Areas :)

oh god... an asian chick talking about her "special areas" ......

And yea, I love you Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.