UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome Demise

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Welcome Demise

Speedy seems to be frozen in his tracks at the doorway, watching the woman's outburst and Elassar's elaborate introduction.... he wished now more than ever Vic would walk through the door....

"Coffee and.... ale?"

Ripster

Sorceror

Hearing the trepidation in his voice Maddie glances up at the young man with a kind smile, while continuing her attempts to wrestle WrongWay into a sitting position. "Yes, black coffee please, Mister...??"

She raises her eyebrows inquisitively, clearly waiting for the young barkeeper's name.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Before grabbing the drinks ordered, Speedy realizes how rude he has been and quickly joins the young lady. He quickly tucks his hands under Wrongway's arms and hefts him back up into the chair and steadies him. Pausing with his hands near Wrongway to catch another great spill, he drops his hands down to his sides. "coffee, yes....."

He heads to the back kitchen and pours a fresh cup from the pot sitting on the stove. He returns to her with the coffee. "I'm Speedy...." He sits the coffee down in front of her, turning to the other gent. "Ale, yes?"

Bjorg

Wanderer

*looking around with glassy eyes, Wrongway spies Ellasar*

Elllllsarrrr! Ahhhh lad, sitsh down and hash a drinks witsh me! We'll drinksh ta Bjorg!

Ripster

Sorceror

Maddie steadies WrongWay again as the man is already listing dangerously to the side once more. She gives a tired but grateful smile to the youth, "Thank you Speedy, the name's Mathilda Sjovold - but please, call me Maddie"

Grasping the mug of hot coffee and holding it under WrongWay's nose she gamely tries to distract him from his shouting at Elassar in a drunken fit. "Robert!" Maddie says sharply, "Please! Try to clear your head!"

Though her tone is agitated and annoyed, one can tell by the look in her eyes that she cares very much for the drunken sot at her side, and that she is deeply concerned. When she speaks again to the barkeep, Maddie does not look away from the Seeker slumped in his chair, "Please keep the coffee coming Speedy - this may take awhile."

Dunadain

Sorceror

Aye ale. The thickest and blackest ye got... And keep them coming.

*eyes Wrongway wearily* I think you should drink up that coffee friend...

I have discovered some news concerning the Drow....

*Elassar thinks long on what he is about to say, and his face shows the trouble it brings to him*

Antorvir Deep lives.....

Bjorg

Wanderer

*startled out of his stuper*
Thought I sent that long eared piece of pond scum to the underworld!

How did this happen? *weaves a little on the stool and takes the coffee Maddie is waving under his knows*

Come on... let's hear it. . .

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy takes his spot behind the bar and eyes over the bottles not knowing dark from light, thick from thin and randomly grabs on. He remembers this was a bottle Vic served many from so he thought it must be good for something. He pours a healthy glass for the man and grabs a couple cups of coffee, headed to the back again.

He returns with two steaming cups of coffee and then the ale. He takes his spot behind the bar to not be too nosey but his ears were perked at talk of Drow, murder, and scandal.

Dunadain

Sorceror

*slams down the glass* " ahh that is indeed the good stuff!"

*Elassar wipes some foam from off his mouth and begins to speak*

Well I had a run in with the dead Drow's sister a few times out near the Wolf clan's place, slaughtering animals and babbling something about a ceremony to raise him and needing wolf blood.....

I then get word from their thrall that the ceremony was a success....

And why I think this concerns you my friend is one simple line from the drows proclamation that the deed was done....

The human sacrifice

*Elassar lets the man digest the information and goes back to the corner to retrieve his helm and shield*

I fear this shall make the imminent attack the drow are planning a much more dire threat now with their general back amongst them....

Bjorg

Wanderer

*holding head in his hands*

Bjorg! I knew those Drow were behind this!

You hear that Maddie?

Ripster

Sorceror

At hearing the words "Antorvir Deep lives..." it is as though someone has dumped a bucked of ice cold water over Maddie. If the young woman were pale before she has gone perfectly white now, and had WrongWay not taken the coffee from her hands it likely would have dumped into his lap from her numbed fingers.

She listens to the two warriors discuss the situation and winces at the mention of a 'human sacrifice'. When Speedy places the next two cups of coffee on the table she gratefully wraps her cold hands around one of the steaming mugs.

She takes a sip of the hot liquid and murmurs a brief acknowledgement to Wrongway's question, "I hear it... dire times indeed." Her shoulders slump under this additional piece of bad news, "I had quite a time patching you up after your last battle with that dark elf."

Bjorg

Wanderer

*nodding at Ellasar*

Skara can handle their own defense... but if the drow attack either the Wolf Clan or the Order of Mitlieb, the Seekers will ride to your defense.

*throws Ellasar a sloppy salute as Wrongway is still experiencing the affects of the scotch*

Bjorg

Wanderer

*looking around* Well folks... I gotta be going... there's a certain rock I need to get, and I'm thinking it wouldn't be good if that long eared Deep fella beats me to it.

*Pulls his cloak around his shoulders, loosens the noose on his axe and adjusts the arrows in his quiver* I have a feeling it is going to be a long night...

*sets his eyes on the door and his jaw in a determined fashion*

You coming Maddie? *heads for the door not looking back*

Dunadain

Sorceror

*Finishes his ale pops his helmet onto his head*

I will be right there behind you my friends.

*Elassar begins quietly chanting and dissipates into mist arriving outside his home.
Making sure no one is around he walks into his secret room and opens his hidden chest with his most prized possessions... He eyes his long glowing white lance, thinking it may be of use straps it to his back... His eyes go over his two prized weapons, a kryss and a warfork both glowing brightly green.*

Best to not take those things, he ponders, would likely drop everyone around me as well as the beast we search for. Checking to make sure he has his beloved black dagger, he again begins chanting and dissipates into mist hoping to catch up to Wrongway and Mathilda before they arrive at the meeting place.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy watches the men stand up to go... not sure if Wrongway should be moving around so quickly. He turns back to the woman and awaits her reaction.

Ripster

Sorceror

Maddie finishes her cup of coffee as she watches WrongWay exit the tavern. With defeated sigh she stands and slips out the door soon after, leaving a small pile of gleaming gold coin on the table, along with a slip of paper reading, "Thank you, Speedy."

The dragon barding on the swampie clatters as she swings easily onto the the saddle on the beast's back. He turns his head to snuffle at his mistress' hand and receives a small treat before the two set off at a gallop, headed towards the Seekers Headquarters.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Hours later a young boy comes running into the tavern. "Bjorg Lives!" he announces "He's alive!" "Wrongway said to tell you, Bjorg lives!"

Turning around, he dashes out the door like he has somewhere else he has to be...

Sidusk

Wanderer

As the young boy turns around, he bum into a rather weird character very short in height. He stumbles into the tavern, wearing old rusty armor which had seen better days and a foreign exotic sword and shield. "Well...*hic*..met, me smell good old bitter stout" He looks at the barkeep with face bright red, "Can this dwarf *burp* get some of the fine taste?"

OCC: I'm new in RPing, I am trying to role play a character from another game since i know the lore of that one way better. Tell me if its OK, if its not, i will try my best to RP outta this. Oh yea, Hello every one!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy smiles broadly at the sight of a new face. The gent was weathered and his armor definitely was worn; however, as spry as any other day he greeted him "Welcome to the Tavern! I'm Speedy... right pleased tah meet ya - what can I get fer ya?"

Sidusk

Wanderer

The dwarf looks at Speedy, feeling welcomed by the smile.

"Aye, light be with you, young lad." He speaks as he is trying to climb up a stool in front of the bar.

"By Uther's holy boxers! *hic* these stools're certainly as high as Black Rock Mountain for a dwarf."

Finally managed to climb on the stool, "Me name is Kapolar. Can I have a Barleybrew Clear for meself?

He tries to shake Speedy's hand.