UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome Demise

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Welcome Demise

Speedy offers his hand out for a hearty shake from the tiny man. "Barleybrew, sir? uh.... " Speedy knocks around the bottles behind the bar not knowing what to look for. Again, he wished Vik was there to help. "I ain't th'normal barkeep, sir.. I'm afraid I don't know what that is..... do you see it back here?"

Sidusk

Wanderer

"Barleybrew is the most famous lager from home! It does not matter. I will just have any ale you can offer." Nodding to Speedy, Kapolar notices that the bar is actually quite empty. "Speedy, whats ya story? What makes your run this bar?"

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"oh.. that's what that is..." Speedy replied, still not sure what it was or where home was. As Speedy grabbed the familiar brown bottle from the shelf, the one Wrongway preferred, he thought about Kapolar's question.

"Hmmm well, I ain't the gent that runs the bar.. his name is Vik but he's been gone a while now. I didn't really want to shut th'doors, so I stand here in his steed... tho, I wish he'd return soon. I ain't trained to run a tavern." He sits the bottle down on the counter and reaches down for a mug. "I don't really have a story... just here in Brit waiting on... " He noticably rethinks his words. "I'm waitin' on some friends a'mine to bring some goods to Brit... that ain't happened yet either. Ain't got much better things to do so I hang out here...."

He sits the mug down next to the bottle. "You sir? You look to have been travelin' a while."

Sidusk

Wanderer

"Aye, I know whataya mean by some goods to arrive. The Bishop at Cathedral of Light used ta tell me the same thing when he was waiting for the alter boy to deliver his goodies."

Kapolar chugs on the drink that Speedy gave him. "My story, sigh, I used to be a paladin of the light, I was at Tempest Keep and me and me brothers were trying to get rid of Kael.

Unholy Elven Panties, that lad was an awful lot. He summoned his weapons against my people, I was handling them fine and mighty. Me wasnt paying attention to the surrounding until it was all too late when his lackey Sanguinar took a swing at me head from the back."

Kapolar chugs the drink again, finished in. "Blasted over sized magic junkies, I tellya, and they look like those posters at The Lord's Clothier in that city with the lads with light forsaken snakes on light forsaken shields."

"What is the drink I am drinking? It tastes almost half as good as the good old Barley brew! Can this dwarf get some more of it?"

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy listens intently and asks without thought "I didn't know dwarves could be Paladins..." after her spoke he realized his slip and looked at the gent wide-eyed, hoping not to have offended.

Sidusk

Wanderer

"NONSENSE!" Kapolar grunted as he threw his libram on the bar table.
He flips through the pages and found the spell he needed.
"Open ya eyes lad, I will show you how much of a paladin a dwarf can be." Kapolar says when he conjures a ball of light in both hands.
"Blessing...ughh!?" The ball of light simply vanished when the litany was almost finished.
Kapolar is in shock and loss of words!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy backed up against the wall at the sudden outburst from Kapolar... bottles knocked around, some fall to the floor and shatter. His mouth is agape and his eyes wide open at the magical light and more so when it disappeared as suddenly as it appears...

"I'm sorry mister... really...."

He starts moving towards the hallway to the back of the shop, worried the dwarf is beyond controlling his anger.

Dunadain

Sorceror

*rolling up to the tavern on his horse Elassar sees a bright light filling the tavern*

"What in the hells" he says to himself as he jumps off his horse draws his kryss and rushes in.

As he steps in he sees a Dwarf who looks to have seen much better days and perhaps the reddest face he has since Wrongway drank himself into a stupor. But he also notices Speedy looking frightened and backing down the hall.

Everything ok here Speedy? He says.

Looking around the tavern trying to discern the location that the holy light had come from, but sensing no evil present he slips his kryss back into its sheath.

Glancing the dwarfs way " surely you werent the one who conjured the holy light were ye little friend?"

Sidusk

Wanderer

Kapolar tries to gather his mind from disbelief.
"Aye, and me and me hammer aint little. I was trying to show speedy that a dwarf can be paladin too but....." The dwarf is lost in thoughts again, pondering why didnt his spell work.
"BLAST IT! By Kil'sJaden's rotten torso, who do I owe my name to?"

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy looks up at the familiar face, eyes still wide open but realizing that the dwarf was more upset about his magics than using them against others. "Yea... I think so.... ain't never seen that before.... s'all... " He looks around at the broken bottles and realizes the mess that has been made. He takes a rag from under the counter and begins to clean up.

Dunadain

Sorceror

Satisfied there is no danger Elassar takes a seat near the dwarf

"Speedy, some o the dark stuff if ya don't mind"

Turning to the dwarf " My name is Elassar, of the Order of Mitleid.

Smiling he quietly stands and begins to chant then loudly conveys "Augus Luminos" filling the tavern with a great white light letting all in the tavern bathe in it. He lets it linger for a few seconds longer then quietly sits back down smiling at the dwarf.

Be that what ye were going for ?

Glancing back at Speedy " haven't seen any damned Drow in here have ye ?"

Had me a run in with a couple not long back... they got the best of me.... But I managed to find one alone and put him in his proper place... I fear for the people of Skara Brea though....

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy cleans the mess up relatively quickly, washes his hands, then returns to the bar with the dark ale. "Not'uh one. Ain't seen much of anything around here, to be honest, sir."

Speedy sits and glances at the two men in front of him... curious about their magic but still to frightened to ask.

Sidusk

Wanderer

The dwarf is surprised with the spell Elassar just casted, feeling the holy energy from the spell. Kapolar realized Elassar might be the one who can solve the misery for him.

"Eh!..."Augus Luminos"??? Me never heard ta that.." Kapolar reaches out his hand to Elassar, "The name is Kapolar, I assume that you are a paladin as well? Can I look at ya libram?"

Kapolar turns around to Speedy, realizing that Speedy is pretty startled with all that spell, he went "My good man speedy, calm down. Take it as firework show during Magni's birthday in good ol' Ironforge. Grab a drink and sit with us. We aint no filthy orcs."

Dunadain

Sorceror

*smiling* Aye. That I am.. Close to being known as an Elder.

Striding over to sit directly beside the dwarf, Elassar reaches into his pack and produces a heavily worn heavy leather book, also grabbing a sparkling white cloth, he laid the cloth out and placed the book down atop it.

*grinning widely* What can I help ya with ?

Sidusk

Wanderer

"Its always pleasant for a paladin ta see another paladin!" Kapolar is excited.

Kapolar flips through Elassar's libram, only to found out that doesnt look anything familiar to him but he cant help but feel the holy energy radiating around the Elassar's libram.

"By the lights! Where is Divine Protection!? How about Avenger Shield?" Kapolar sighs and look defeated.

Kapolar reaches for his libram and open it for Elassar to examine, only to find it its empty, and none of the familar spells exists on it anymore.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy, pulling another bottle from under the counter to server the two men, looks over on the counter at the book with extreme interest.