UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what's your favorite non-arty item?

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: what's your favorite non-arty item?

Well.. .i would really love to have that pink idol of the harrower that it's in luna...

repiovesana

Sorceror

That's nice... but I think it holds better treasures for the people who kill it... and THAT is the kind of thing I would like to have from it :D

xaxas

Wanderer

All I want is a white treasure chest with a "Recovered from the Pink Harrower of LOVE II" name on it. I don't give a damn about the marties/stat scrolls if I get that :D

uome

Bug Hunter

Blacula;349092 said:
uome, I have a hat pretty similar to that with lmc 7, mr2 and like 19 fire that's a feathered hat *claps*
Yeah it's nat a brilliant hat is it there must be quite a few out the similar to it. I don't know why but i'm just sort of attached to it.
Maybe i should show my cutlass as it's something i would never part with.

View attachment 5588

Attachments

• cutlass.bmp
    162.1 KB · Views: 254

jrhather

Wanderer

Yes. If it was a superslayer, esp. dragon or elemental it would be better.

uome

Bug Hunter

I think i'de prefer reptile slayer but tbh i wouldn't mind if it wasn't a slayer at all.

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor

I'd just like to clarify, that the above shot was taken during Server Wars, and in no way reflects my usual form of attire. The X Ray Specs are just cereal box-tops well spent.

lordwolfx

Knight

xaxas;349585 said:
All I want is a white treasure chest with a "Recovered from the Pink Harrower of LOVE II" name on it. I don't give a damn about the marties/stat scrolls if I get that :D

LoL,

Ive allways wanted a Treasure Chest recovered from a Paragon Chicken....

Messiah's pike:

15 HCI
49 damage inc.
30 SSI
19 hit lightning
44 hit lower attack
46 hit lower defense