UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what's your favorite non-arty item?

Re: what's your favorite non-arty item?

jrhather;357100 said:
what in hell did he pull that from?

Not quite sure..you'd have to ask Shake or Mook...Dingus or Magnus probably know too

All I know is that I was once the proud owner of it :(, put out 20 - 23 damage hits per 1.5 seconds on PvPers with 65+ physical

repiovesana

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;357080 said:
Messiah's pike:

15 HCI
49 damage inc.
30 SSI
19 hit lightning
44 hit lower attack
46 hit lower defense
OUCH! If only the Hit Lightning was a bit higher though.....

Vykintas

Sorceror

My favorite item....Mhm....Maybe my crafted sleeves with:
15lrc; :mad:
8lmc;
2mr;
8mi;
2sr;
and some resists.​

Crank

Sorceror

repiovesana;360088 said:
nah.... Sushi ftw! :D

one of the best sushi places i have been to is in hollywood right around the corner from the Chinese theater

jrhather

Wanderer

Crank;361044 said:
one of the best sushi places i have been to is in hollywood right around the corner from the Chinese theater
If you like sushi, check out Dave's Soyabi from the Dave's Gourmet line. It's hella good. Worth ordering off the net.

Buiu

Knight

oh i was thinking that u r like some peoples that talk shit but cant speak another language ;)

repiovesana

Sorceror

jrhather;365220 said:
Pulp Fiction ftw! I love that movie!

Buiu;365304 said:
oh i was thinking that u r like some peoples that talk shit but cant speak another language ;)
You didn't get the joke, did you? The guy above asked where the uber items are, and hather posted a pic showing guys with guns. That pic happens to be from an amazing Quentin Tarantino movie called Pulp Fiction (one of the greatest movies from the 90's IMO). The sentence in the pic happens to be a quote from the movie, from a scene in which Samuel L. Jackson (can't remember the character's name) threatens a guy who is so scared that the only thing he can answer is "huh?". That's where the sentence comes from... anyways, watch the movie. It's great!