UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what's your favorite non-arty item?

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: what's your favorite non-arty item?

I wish I had a blessed pair of scissors... and that I still could cut death robes into cloth like I used to... Cut the robe, make a bandy, ress hiryu, heal it with spells (with insured LRC suit)... makes it so much easier to get back to your corpse when u die.

jrhather

Wanderer

repiovesana;426398 said:
I wish I had a blessed pair of scissors... and that I still could cut death robes into cloth like I used to... Cut the robe, make a bandy, ress hiryu, heal it with spells (with insured LRC suit)... makes it so much easier to get back to your corpse when u die.
You know it... I actually asked for this today on another server... lol small world.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Heres only a couple items i really love in my collection

Attachments

• wep.JPG
    wep.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 231
  • wep 2.JPG
    wep 2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 232
  • gprgettt.JPG
    gprgettt.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 222

Dollpartz

Squire

jrhather;426378 said:
If only they were blessed like in the old days.

Oh shit, tell me about it! Shortly after I made that post, my corpse decayed because I ventured out of the newbie sandpit and when I was resurrected - no dagger (WTFFF) I'm deeply troubled now. Hold me :(

repiovesana

Sorceror

jrhather;426479 said:
You know it... I actually asked for this today on another server... lol small world.
TBH... back in the day when you could cut up death robes, I even bothered paying insurance on scissors just to have that convenience for myself... Yes, I did pay 600 gold each time I died just to keep a freakin' pair of scissors lol :D And I tell you, it did save my corpse far too many times for me to count.

jrhather

Wanderer

Dollpartz;426531 said:
Oh shit, tell me about it! Shortly after I made that post, my corpse decayed because I ventured out of the newbie sandpit and when I was resurrected - no dagger (WTFFF) I'm deeply troubled now. Hold me :(

I'll let Khephren do it ;)

My gf would be pissed ...

AelfricRaven

Wanderer

My fav item has to be my bow.