UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where were you on 9/11/01?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantorras

Sorceror
Re: Where were you on 9/11/01?

ParagonDancer;620400 said:
A gang of people kill your entire family one day when you're not home because of a business deal that fell through.

Several of your friends have volunteered to help you go after them, because it's in an area where the police aren't relevant, even though your friends know that they might get hurt, or possibly killed.

I don't know about you, but I would go fuck those fuckers up.

The problem is that your friends don't know where they are going.
Half of your friends go to an area where it was said that the gang "leader" used to be there, but they end up fighting the "friends" of the gang leader and lose track of the gang leader itself. They then start to realize that because it's such a difficult area surrounded by other difficult areas, they will never manage to controll it 100%.
Later on the area becomes a breeding ground for more "bad" gang members and a place to raise money for their cause. <----- Afgnanistan

The other half, well, for some reason they decide to go into an area also controled by a gang but that has nothing to do with the gang that attacked your family.They dismember the local gang and decide it's time that area has no more gangs controlling it. After witnessing that area turning into chaos, they then realize that the only thing that was keeping together that area was the local gang... and maybe just maybe that area really needed that gang to keep controll.
In the end your family friends end up creating a "democratic" gang to keep controll of that area and in the process gain controll of much of the business of that area <----- Iraq

For me the war against Al Quaeda and all their subgroups won't be won by conventional war, like the war in iraq or afganisthan. An enemy that hides between the local population, doesn't wear a uniform and don't use conventional weapons, cannot be defeated by a conventional army.That's exactly what they want.
Some good field work by the secret services around the world and the use of precision strikes would do a lot better than sending thousands and thousands of "infidels" to the muslim world. That's something that will only add more men to Al Quaeda ranks.
Anyway for me Bush kinda liked having all this terrorism crap, because you know the economy could be bad, the education can be turning into shit, but you just need to raise the terrorist threat level and all attentions will be turned into it and away from the more important problems.

New Deity

Wanderer

i was at home.. watching some tv. suddenly the flash news report gets on. i was 10 at the time. i had no idea how big it was.. now i search for new info about what happened everyday lol.

Howl

Sorceror

Anastasia;620231 said:
Well it 'could' be true, just like the holocaust 'could' just be a fairy tale, but the mountains of evidence to the contrary, make one taking such a position look quite foolish/trollish.

So you really think the evidence for 9/11 being an American oil-grabbing hoax is as weak as the evidence for the Holocaust being a hoax?! That's fucking ridiculous. A ridiculous comparison is not good reasoning.

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

Howl;620502 said:
So you really think the evidence for 9/11 being an American oil-grabbing hoax is as weak as the evidence for the Holocaust being a hoax?! That's fucking ridiculous. A ridiculous comparison is not good reasoning.

+1.

Seer

Wanderer

And it's funny. Why do you think they attacked USA and not other country? USA thinks they rule the world and likes to dictate rules for countrys that have a totally different culture. That's why you were attacked. Mind your own business and don't try to be the worlds judge and you should be fine, but it seems that the megalomaniac American way of life do not match for a peacefull nation. Keep acting like the world sheriffs and you will keep being attacked. Or mind your own country and be fine.

Howl

Sorceror

Seer;620510 said:
And it's funny. Why do you think they attacked USA and not other country? USA thinks they rule the world and likes to dictate rules for countrys that have a totally different culture. That's why you were attacked. Mind your own business and don't try to be the worlds judge and you should be fine, but it seems that the megalomaniac American way of life do not match for a peacefull nation. Keep acting like the world sheriffs and you will keep being attacked. Or mind your own country and be fine.

Agreed.

George Bush wasn't that far from Hitler...

bush is very far from hitler... i dont want to say hitler was a good person but instead of taking from his country he builded it provided family centers encouraged familys to get children and so fort he was very good to his own ppl ... the only problem was he was a sick man with sick thought that ruined that all and left millions dead :/

but what i wanted to say... bush was far more worse than hitler... and obama is just a black version of bush !

Howl

Sorceror

Seer;620526 said:
Hitler was a crazy but clever man. Bush is crazy and stupid

Whoever pulls the puppet strings is crazy but not stupid...

From a methodological point of view, the Bush administration wasn't that different from Hitler's Nazi party. With the former, 9/11 was used an excuse (whatever its genesis) to rile hate against 'Terrorism', which, sadly, a lot of Americans see as the Middle East - the first targets were the oil fields, and many, many people lost their lives. With the latter, the Nazi party blamed the Jews for the failure that was the Great War, and demonized them to use them as both a scapegoat and an excuse for their second conquest.

Facko

Sorceror

howl. dont talk. it makes you look stupid.

dont remember where i was 6 years ago :(

mantorras

Sorceror

The holocaust is a fact. I think the thing that makes 9/11 have so many conspiracy theories is the fact there's still lot's of information about it that is kept secret by the us gov. That alone gives lots of power to those theories.
Regarding Bush and Hitler, let's not exagerate, come on ffs, has Bush killed milions of people directly or indirectly, has Bush tried to eliminate a single race or culture? Hitler had some good ideas, the highway etc, but saying that he did more good than bad to Germany, come on...

Kidd

Wanderer

was like 5th or 6th grade social class. i had this teacher for two years and she NEVER turned on the tv untill that day. sad to know that all those people died in a matter of seconds. and even since then we have been at war with a country. retarded.

mantorras

Sorceror

It's all good, I know the world is not black and white, but still comparing Bush to Hitler:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.