UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where were you on 9/11/01?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where were you on 9/11/01?

Seer;620510 said:
And it's funny. Why do you think they attacked USA and not other country? USA thinks they rule the world and likes to dictate rules for countrys that have a totally different culture. That's why you were attacked. Mind your own business and don't try to be the worlds judge and you should be fine, but it seems that the megalomaniac American way of life do not match for a peacefull nation. Keep acting like the world sheriffs and you will keep being attacked. Or mind your own country and be fine.

no one will deny the US is an imperialistic nation; we have always been and will continue to be. expanding our sphere of influence isn't anything new; does it seem logical to kill 2k ppl to "justify" it this time?

and let's not confuse the facts. we sacked Baghdad mainly because we argued Sadam had "weapons off mass destruction" secondly because his country harbored terrorists. if anyone in this thread is compared to Hitler it should be sadam. let's also not forget the limeys came to Iraq too (characteristic of their nation; they're presence was more or less to provide moral support.

but it is easy to jump on the fuck USA bandwagon; it (for some reason) is easier to defend not taking action than taking it.

no one points fingers when we "aren't minding our own businness" pumping millions into the UN or pursuing humanitarian efforts in ravaged nations.

mantorras

Sorceror

Every nation has it's own interests, America used the "wmd" and "country harbouring terrorists" to justify the invasion to world opinion and the American public.
Still until today there's no proves that Iraq had wmds or were harbouring terrorists, quite on the contrary.
It's quite ironic that it was only after the invasion that Alqaeda moved to Iraq.
Again I am not blaming America for anything, my own country 500 years ago would bomb the shit out of coastal asian cities just to get a piece of the spice trade, almost every country has skeletons in the closet...

mantorras;620563 said:
It's all good, I know the world is not black and white, but still comparing Bush to Hitler:eek:

sure this time its not the jews this time its the infidel islamic terroriz0r Oo

yes and sadam was like hitler too... in fact every dictator is wether its a full legit dictatorship or one handled under a faked democracy Oo

Howl

Sorceror

Just because Saddam was much more like Hitler doesn't mean Bush isn't to blame as well. And yes, the UK are just as bad. I've just neglected to mention them as well because the USA have played a vastly larger part in the Terror For Oil campaign (numbers wise).

Howl

Sorceror

Facko;620531 said:
howl. dont talk. it makes you look stupid.

dont remember where i was 6 years ago :(

Provide reasoning to the contrary and not just flaming or you're just a moronic internet troll.

Seer

Wanderer

USA knew that saddam didn't have any weapons... The weapons saddam had were all bought from USA and he spent them on the gulf war. USA can give as many excuses as they want to, but it was all about oil. And terrorist are all around the world, not only in Iraq. Tbh there are much more of them in other countrys near Iraq. And who has the right to blame them? They live in a different culture, therefore, USA messed with them first. It's like going in a husband and wife fight.

Seer;620830 said:
USA knew that saddam didn't have any weapons... The weapons saddam had were all bought from USA and he spent them on the gulf war. USA can give as many excuses as they want to, but it was all about oil. And terrorist are all around the world, not only in Iraq. Tbh there are much more of them in other countrys near Iraq. And who has the right to blame them? They live in a different culture, therefore, USA messed with them first. It's like going in a husband and wife fight.

I don't want to come off as being a supporter the war. we all know if there was oil in Darfur there would be American soldiers there instead.

Howl

Sorceror

Seer;620830 said:

Agreed. The target was Iraq because it's easy to get the Americans (and indeed the British) to blame the Iraqi's and because all of the oil was there.

Seer;620510 said:
And it's funny. Why do you think they attacked USA and not other country? USA thinks they rule the world and likes to dictate rules for countrys that have a totally different culture. That's why you were attacked. Mind your own business and don't try to be the worlds judge and you should be fine, but it seems that the megalomaniac American way of life do not match for a peacefull nation. Keep acting like the world sheriffs and you will keep being attacked. Or mind your own country and be fine.

I did an entire study unit on this subject over the summer, and here is an interesting exerpt from one of the textbooks I read:

Statement issued by Osama Bin Laden:

Security is an important foundation of human life, and free people do not squander their security, contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. Let him tell us why we did not attack Sweden, for example.

It is known that those who hate freedom do not possess proud souls like those of the 19, may god rest their souls. We fought you because we are the free, and because we want freedom for our nation. When you squander our security, we squander yours.

God knows i would not have crossed our minds to attack the towers; but after . . . we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine, and Lebanon, I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were those of 1982 . . . when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet.

As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way and to destroy towers in America, so it could taste some of what we are tasting and stop killing our children, and women.

I don't know how good your history is Seer, but if you take that statement, the attack wasn't because America thinks they are king shit, or the sherriffs of the world. It was one man's personal feeling of unjust behaviour towards his nation, and him wanting to get revenge. I'm sure that was on the minds of the attackers, but it doesn't seem to be a main issue at all.

The American government and society is a world power, not just by their own thoughts and views, but because they have been viewed that way by many people for a VERY long time. It's not just American's putting those thoughts into each others heads, but the rest of the world does it too. Much of the world depends on the American society to provide a hell of a lot of things, and thus creates that feeling of power in the North American people.

Lucifall

Knight

Heckler und Koch;620524 said:
bush is very far from hitler... i dont want to say hitler was a good person but instead of taking from his country he builded it provided family centers encouraged familys to get children and so fort he was very good to his own ppl

Are you fucking serious? Obviously he built and encouraged such things. That's what you do when you want unquestioned support from your people. Don't ever compare a reckless coward such as Hitler to anyone.

People can join the anti-US bandawagon or analyze the facts right. A simple fact: Most people who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy dislike the US. And this dislike is not always justified. SOME have good arguments, but saying the goverment hid information so they could invade the Iraq is quite... meh.

No, I don't think the Iraq war was justified. There's no such thing as a justified bloodshed.

So how about people here chill out with the conspirancy?

LaRue

Squire

Why has this thread turned into political bullcrap instead of remembering all those people from many different backgrounds who died in NY that day.. that is what is important and what this thread was supposed to be about not about .. what happened afterwards.

Seer

Wanderer

Let's remember the 2500 african kids that die from fever each single day too.

Lucifall

Knight

Seer;621006 said:

Let's also remember the thousands that die in the hands of homicidal faggots every year.

Whitemoon

Wanderer

this

oh c`mon?aren`t african children humans too?or maybe their death is somehow different from the death of several thousand fat american cheesburger-eaters?Uh-oh...
smells like racism

Anastasia

Squire

Howl;620502 said:
So you really think the evidence for 9/11 being an American oil-grabbing hoax is as weak as the evidence for the Holocaust being a hoax?! That's fucking ridiculous. A ridiculous comparison is not good reasoning.
I would concur that a ridiculous comparison is not good reasoning. Yes I do believe that the evidence for 9/11 being an American oil-grabbing hoax is about at the same level as that of the holocaust being a hoax. If you would like to dispute that please do so. But please back it up as opposed to just making wild claims.

Anastasia

Squire

LaRue;620997 said:
Why has this thread turned into political bullcrap instead of remembering all those people from many different backgrounds who died in NY that day.. that is what is important and what this thread was supposed to be about not about .. what happened afterwards.

I understand your frustration with the turn this thread has taken, but I would argue that what happened since, because of the actions taken on 9/11, is much more important in the grand scheme of things.

gugutz

Knight

I don't mean to offend anybody here.
I don't have any type of negative feeling towards any american (with the exception of Bush, but Bush doens't count, i guess).
Most of my guildies are americans, they are wonderfull people and deserve the same respect as any nation on the entire world.
They shouldn't have to pay for an image their President made of them for the rest of the world.

I'm not saying 9/11 was or wasn't a conspiracy. But there are relevant facts that were hidden from the general public and that i feel every american should have the right to know about.
I firmly beleive that there is a lot more in 9/11 than what americans think there was.

I would like to recomend a independant documentary for people here (specially americans) to watch. Maybe you've already seen it, but if you didn't, its totally worth to check it out.
Its called Zeitgeist, and i believe thats the source of Howls posts.
It is NOT conspiracy theory, it is NOT a compilation of ideas from somebody's point of view on 9/11. It is solely a gathering of facts that were not explained or left behind for no reason by the U.S Government.
For instance, they making an official statement saying that the origin of the money that was used to make 9/11 happen is not important and for that reason was left behind. So it doens't matter who paid for 9/11?

You can take whatever you want from the movie, but nobody can deny the strenght of the facts they show you.
You can download it for free in their website: www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Its good and free information, and it talks about a lot more than just 9/11.
9/11 was an U.S tragedy, and americans have more right to know about this stuff than anybody.

Now on topic: i was in my morning class when the school's principal came into my class and announced that two airplanes had crashed into two of the biggest symbols of the United States economy, and that once we got home we should turn our TVs and follow the case, because from that point, the world would change.

Status
Not open for further replies.