UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who crashed the server?

Re: Who crashed the server?

War And Peace;1525215 said:
And you do???

Oh yeah.

Took your mom home last night from the bar. Gave her the some ZING POW POW! all night long.

Was she walking funny this mornign when she made your capt. crunch? Cause I'm sure I heard something pop.

Ralcore

Wanderer

Ralcore, Omareth, Sethul, Rufio_NMK, Omest, Milisani, Bupu, Your Princess, War And Peace, Brooke, TheTalentedMrZing, Dilan4, Dynnage, Detoxx, krasnaya, duncarnage, XxAlucardxX, Senor Smithy, UO Atari, Heavy Smoker, Alan Touring, Fitch9392, saywhatnow, Mythra, Wiesty, Dave Lepard, Frogy, TheNuthigh, chopper99, Maerc, Chrumbum, coli, kdivers, Boreen, Hannibal of Cartage, Enoki, Symptom, plague_spores-hybrid, promisew, bringit167, Kinjite, Kenshin-, Mistro, doctorwhobear, Rikomi-hybrid, Kitchen_, Vizeroth, Chicorath, Macherie, Lucien Jr., Killer Queen, Ish19, robotic chickens, DFRIT07, Blacula-, Mengil2

Yay now Im first! :-P *Special*

Dynnage

Wanderer

TheTalentedMrZing;1525222 said:
Oh yeah.

Took your mom home last night from the bar. Gave her the some ZING POW POW! all night long.

Was she walking funny this mornign when she made your capt. crunch? Cause I'm sure I heard something pop.
Lol that pwns.

Dynnage

Wanderer

War And Peace;1525225 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmz I swear what is ryan do getting his Weekly BJ. OMG
He could prolly still get the server up in the middle of that. :-P

Ralcore

Wanderer

TheTalentedMrZing;1525222 said:
Oh yeah.

Hate to encourage this type of language, but...LOL!

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

if that was true.. im guessing she needed a lot of achohol to zinng pow pow with you *laughs* Jk