UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who crashed the server?

Re: Who crashed the server?

TheTalentedMrZing;1525222 said:
Oh yeah.

Took your mom home last night from the bar. Gave her the some ZING POW POW! all night long.

Was she walking funny this mornign when she made your capt. crunch? Cause I'm sure I heard something pop.

Dude my mom always walks funny shes fat And eats peanutbutter and lives in Ohio lmao give her a breakm I understand you go for that fat chicks but my mom!!! god you got soem damn bad taste

saywhatnow

Wanderer

TheTalentedMrZing;1525222 said:
Oh yeah.

Took your mom home last night from the bar. Gave her the some ZING POW POW! all night long.

Was she walking funny this mornign when she made your capt. crunch? Cause I'm sure I heard something pop.

What you heard pop was the condom :< hes gonna have a brother

War And Peace;1525233 said:
Dude my mom always walks funny shes fat And eats peanutbutter and lives in Ohio lmao give her a breakm I understand you go for that fat chicks but my mom!!! god you got soem damn bad taste

Look, when I kick her legs out from under her and she face plants into the mattress, all I see is the glory hole. And I punish it.

and I am a chubby-chaser. I admit. Nothing wrong with a Thick girl.

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

*yea!* uo atari i like your style lol did you like the new cd or the old ones better, i kinda like the old ones better but out of control is my jamm ! lol

UO Atari

Wanderer

out of control is a good one i like the old stuff better i didnt know who they were when i went to see them i was going to see another band they were playing with and everyone started saying RUFIO!!! im like what is a rufio lol but they came out and rocked the place

Dilan4

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1525242 said:
I hid $1,000,000 somewhere on the internet, if you can find it, it's yours.

Hint: Sex.

google searches sex...
Results 1 - 10 of about 457,000,000 for sex