UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who crashed the server?

Re: Who crashed the server?

War And Peace;1525184 said:
Hmm i m still 2nd now im first and dynnage is 2nd i rock

War And Peace, Dynnage, Detoxx, Rufio_NMK, Your Princess, Ralcore, DrPhil, doctorwhobear, Mistro, Frogy, Milisani, Kzon, saywhatnow, Omareth, Omest, UO Atari, Rikomi-hybrid, Walvater, Sethul, TheTalentedMrZing, Kitchen_, Vizeroth, krasnaya, Chicorath, Senor Smithy, Macherie, Tzar-the-Unknown, Kinjite, Lucien Jr., Killer Queen, Ish19, robotic chickens, DFRIT07, Maerc, Blacula-, Mythra, Wiesty, Mengil2, promisew, Hannibal of Cartage, Hydrofiend, kevinvp, hlopezrd, Dustinz, Heceldi, chopper99, Jackson221, TonyMerry, Crazed Llama, Spade777, Los Alamos, Coyotee, VenomXXX
Oooh I'm moving up ^^ 5th ftw

Ralcore

Wanderer

Kinjite;1525165 said:
server still down ?? i cant log in

lol seems like you answered your own question there, but upon thinking about it, the fact that you cannot log in makes your question irrelevent, wouldnt you agree? :-P Because if it was UP and you STILL couldnt log in, you'd still be pretty F'd either way no? lol

Dynnage

Wanderer

TheTalentedMrZing;1525192 said:
So who crashed the server? I could never tell who we get to blame for it...
I'm guessing that some orcs found the server's wiring.

TheTalentedMrZing;1525192 said:
So who crashed the server? I could never tell who we get to blame for it...

*Raises hand* It was me I saw dynnage and then just pwned him so bad teh server couldnt handle the Lol's And gave in

Dynnage

Wanderer

War And Peace;1525200 said:
*Raises hand* It was me I saw dynnage and then just pwned him so bad teh server couldnt handle the Lol's And gave in
Sounds quite impossible considering I wasn't logged on when it crashed. You need to get your eyes checked. For the last time, thats a tree, not one of my limbs.

Dynnage;1525203 said:
Sounds quite impossible considering I wasn't logged on when it crashed. You need to get your eyes checked. For the last time, thats a tree, not one of my limbs.

Hmmmm No no it wasnt a tree hmmmm No no it was you you dont have to be logged in for me to pwn u

Ralcore

Wanderer

UO Atari;1525205 said:
anyone know when its gonna be back up i was in the middle of cybering

Why yes, in fact, we ALL know when its coming back up...however, we also ALL decided NOT to tell you ;)