UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

penuckle

Wanderer
Re: Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

Played a few different chars and was in EDU (Eternal Dream University) as a newb, and later on was in D*A (Dark Angels). I played a really long time ago... back in 99/00 if I remember correctly.

GimpCent

Knight

Chars

GimpCent, PimpCent, VinCent, Gimpus Maxius, a player killer, Arch Dragon, Blood Dragon,

Was a member of Knights of Rivendell (KoR) as a newbie (that player ran town outside Brit)

Then became a member of The X-Crew (-X-)

Then left him for the Xiles (XH)

After some of the old players started leaving guilds started to band together more in which I started running with Snooky Snooky and SSJ. But pvp was dying and the end (trammel) was coming like a speeding train :(.

Mythia and I used to roll Atlantic for the first six months or so that we played. I went by Bane(it was on the Rennaissance box and I was 12, leave me alone). I think Mythia went by Ozzy McStone back then, but I'm not sure.

Then I realized that I was on dial up and the name of the server had to do with it's locale and switched to Pacific because I live in Cali. Made more sense lol.

98-02

Chars- Catfish, Odin, SAMEDI, Scrappy, & Loki

Guilds- DN (Dark Nights), KMA (Knights of Mythical Adventures), HWC (High War Council) [Order], !>! (Berserk4Life) [Chaos], LLTS (Long Live the Syndicate).

It's crazy that there isn't more replies to this post as I thought it would have.
Atlantic was the first and biggest shard ever. More populated than any other shard by a long shot, even now it is, yet there aren't that many people on UOG from Atlantic.

I played a few other shards but my home shard was Atlantic so I'm claiming it as so. Maybe others did the opposite, played Atlantic but claim another as their home shard.

*shrugs*

:)

GimpCent

Knight

I agree I'm am kinda shocked two fold

First not that many posts and second LLTS! Blah Trammie! JK

M-Demon

Wanderer

GimpCent;1596621 said:
I agree I'm am kinda shocked two fold

First not that many posts and second LLTS! Blah Trammie! JK

Haha. I'm not sure if any of the 4 letter abbreviation guilds exist anymore. I know there was one still on Atlantic when I quit UO for good.

As for me, Atlantic was the first server I played on but I moved to Chessy when it came up and called it home. I did die to BabaMonkey and Dr. Death, who I remember as two of the first big PKs on Atlantic in 97.

katie

Sorceror

I was on Atlantic in the late 90's but quit when Trammel arrived. I was in GMX /Order(Gnomish Miner Executioners, then in Factions It was FUG (Fuging Ugly Gnomes).
We used to have a lot of great times messing with SSJ, SOU, DI, Berserk, X Crew, Cyn, EB, Trinsic Borrowers, Visolara and many more. Also for awhile I was sort of involved with LLTS due to alliances in Factions.
names;
Fumanchu
Chumanfu
Indian
I recognize a lot of names posted above in this thread. :]
Also I have met many more players on Hybrid who I knew from Atlantic. Maybe they will post too.

Azazoth

Wanderer

I was...

Bowmaster
Lord David Gilmour
Lord Roger Waters
Some Smith
Al K Myst

on Atlantic from 98-00

Guild was Dark Angels, D*A. Could often be seen in the Lich Lord Room, or chasing around those red SSJ guys.

Just found this server a couple weeks ago from a guy I go to school with, already have like 4 useful chars (including the ressurected Al K Myst...).

Klepto

Wanderer

TenchiX, Judge Gohan, Sir Pants, Immigrant, Gimp I had 3 accounts so I had more but it was like 10 years ago i forgot lol to many throw away chars

I use to run an Archer thief with about 85ish magery

Guilds, New Templars(beta), First Knights(Order), SSJ, TB, SEX, Death Before Dishonor, DvH, The Untouchables, Looters Inc

Best fights/wars: 9th Circle!, CC, BiH, DaBoyz, and AoD(Gorgon and Holycrusader = my UO heros)

Best memories.... In beta and after it dropped dying in Shame running and hiding for my life from Mike Hunt, Puluvious and Bones
KIlling WE members with Snow, Flint, and Juan Valdese and running into a room dropping an Energy Vortex and lolz. When UOREN dropped Sold my tower for 600 bucks gave my account to my 10 year old brother. Came back for a bit and ran a disarm thief with LUT it got old quick lol.

Aradesh

Wanderer

Corwin'Cats in Catskills Elite (C*E) when cats came and ran your shard for a bit.

Also rolled with TReY who I still play WoW with under the (=I=) tag.

nielse18

Squire

Warlord and Loki

there were allot of both those names....

did order chaos allot, then minax

dont remember the guild names