UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

Re: Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

Ahha yes that was you !

Awesome, but I'm not surprised we all meet here in the end... I was supposed as a seer to empower all major PK guilds in the server, and you were supposed to drop special items for the good guilds to loot and claim reward from lord British. I remember SSJ was in there, Berserk, Trinsic Borrowers as well... Who else was renowed ? I'm leaving out a few important players there... there was about 6-7 on the list. We were to give you a ninth circle of spells taking all mana but with incredible field effects and summons, and special cursed weapons that you could use a special skill to "smell" and find who looted them with thieves to get em back. Our ideas were so awesome, you guys would have drooled and become even more addict ! Some of that could still be implemented here, maybe EQ/MS would have stayed, but even if I managed to talk to Ryan in game, steal all his regs in the middle of brit bank without being flagged, and be killed by his own hands 5 times at healers... he turned a blind ear to me !

History repeats itself in virtual games it seems !

All in good fun,

Ahu

cartel666

Sorceror

to come back about ssj guild i was BatraxII and Braddy in it and after ssj i remember i joined Cinder's guild .. it was something like aXel guild or something like that

dinanm3atl

Wanderer

Wolfy J Flywheel
Otis B Driftwood

Various others

May have seen me around

Feb 98-04

Fez_

Knight

penuckle;1596335 said:
Played a few different chars and was in EDU (Eternal Dream University) as a newb, and later on was in D*A (Dark Angels). I played a really long time ago... back in 99/00 if I remember correctly.
i think i remeber dark angles.. did they have a large tower right next to cove?

Right after AoD left the server , the major pk-rp and seer infused guild was the Order of the Ebon Skull, you guys remember ?

Azalin and Pazuzu ? That was epic as well...

Mwahahhahah ah ha ha ha Haaaa... *blinks*

Flashbacks as it is :

Mercs, AoD, Covetous Crew, The Syndicate, SSJ, Regulators and the Trinsic Borrowers were some of the most renowned guilds that made their mark early on in both the PvP and roleplay communities. Leiah’s Rune Library was founded in what would later become Elysium.

those were the days !

Aloha !

I was in Covetous Crew at one time, I think the guy who got me in was named Dirty Sanchez.

Wow we should all get back together and make an old school guild :)

Who wants to lead ? I'm always the knockoff in teh shadows manupulating everything, I'm willing to give that up too.

:)

Hope6887

Squire

I was mainly a lake austin player but Im still looking for a guild

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I played atlantic in like 2004. Was my last OSI shard and played for a few month's on another player's account.

I only remember one named character, SoBeK

I think the op of that thread refers to the 1994-2000 era... Renaissance being a little "homo-queerius" in the perspective of many players that enjoyed the game unpredictable mechanics and the dynamic playerbase !

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1772959 said:
I think the op of that thread refers to the 1994-2000 era... Renaissance being a little "homo-queerius" in the perspective of many players that enjoyed the game unpredictable mechanics and the dynamic playerbase !

I know.

Well since this thread is stagnating and my other appearance has gone though its critical point, I want to all invite you to read up on my atlantic history here :

Old timers ? - Stratics Forums

I think you will understand now why I think I can change this server for good.

Of course I would love for my home to be hybrid, because you guys are so cool, but I will take up with EA if the staff continues to ignore me.

Heck for all I know perhaps I even played alongside Ryan or Lynn back then... and not only they don't wanna know about it, they tell me to wait in the counselor hall until they have time to talk, let me spend 4 days there without one soul showing up...

Lets talk more about incoherence and the spoiling of opportunity.

Druglord

Wanderer

I played atlantic for a long damn time.. don't even remember the years..

Mainly played as DRUGLORD, JoJo the Mofo, Rikamaru..

Ran with Valor, Magic Eightball, Lukin, Vir, mortin.. We owned the yew gate.. way before Cyn showed up and after.

Sotb

Wanderer

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1779265 said:
Well since this thread is stagnating and my other appearance has gone though its critical point, I want to all invite you to read up on my atlantic history here :

Old timers ? - Stratics Forums

I actually read the first (small part) of your UO history - all the way up to you speaking about the premature and mysterious death of your UO acquaintances... Thats where it actually started making me wonder if there might be a good reason why you are ignored here?

Well its kind hard to follow you on that "historic, epic stratics Thread"

Even less can I understand how you are raging so much about being ignored - from all I have read you have ALWAYS been ignored on OSI as well as on UOG.

I think best thing would be to get some friends IRL - if RL is not an option, please hit me up and ill buy you an xmas present to help you get over your sadness of heart.

Sotb;1780504 said:
I actually read the first (small part) of your UO history - all the way up to you speaking about the premature and mysterious death of your UO acquaintances... Thats where it actually started making me wonder if there might be a good reason why you are ignored here?

Well its kind hard to follow you on that "historic, epic stratics Thread"

Even less can I understand how you are raging so much about being ignored - from all I have read you have ALWAYS been ignored on OSI as well as on UOG.

I think best thing would be to get some friends IRL - if RL is not an option, please hit me up and ill buy you an xmas present to help you get over your sadness of heart.

I appreciate much your concern ! I'm glad some of you have actually taken the time to read a little about my Atlantic history... I know full well I'm not going to become famous.

It makes everyone wonder why I was included in all major historic turns of the game and once I was there, with the powerfull stuff, and using hacks... then they ignored me.

I was a kid, probably more mature than many adults on the server, but I wasn't perfect... Still I was given powers and understanding of profound lore that even myself cannot breatheth the full extent of yet.

It might be hard to follow, but you have to see how I was infamous, noone liked the creepy guy in the corner who only thinks about trying out new spells and tricks to acquire enough power to have a seat with the gods counsil.

When gold was offered I chuckled, when woman were about I kinda ignored them, even while being galant.

Oh and yes, I have had many IRL friends, when I quit the game its just like my UO life was more proeminent in the happenings in my life, because I attracted the same kind of friends, but this time woman were around. I still didn't care about money, I still didn't want any woman... I still felt the same way I did.

Unsurprisingly I started to manifest the same kind of events that had happened to me in UO. I was ignored, stolen, scammed, treasoned by many dear friends, community shattered by what seemed impossible happenings.

You have to see that I don't mind if you think I'm a nuttcase, when I was Raistlin everyone thought so, when I was Merlin everyone pretty much thought so, when I was Beren everyone thought so... so I have lived close to an eternity, but I don't beleive it all to be "real"...

However what is "real" if not only a polarity of perception opposite to fantasy, so what if the coherence of a strong community allowed me to travel through time and realise those stories do not come out of overactive imaginations, but of dreams chanelled through very gifted mediums.

Noone can say its wrong, noone can say it's right, because we're all in the middle of it now.

And don't tell you you are one of those guys who cannot go see movies and enjoy them because you know they are not real... don't tell me you don't have fantasies about woman, or even own a woman... because I will call you a liar, and challenge you to follow me into a last adventure on atlantic, using the 2 week free trial, in order to restore the eternal flame of mages and hope in the minds of many.

I know what I like, and I like what I know
Getting better in your wardrobe, stepping one beyond your show

When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench
I can always hear them talk
Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk

Snowlord

Sorceror

Played the first few years UO came out. geesh that was long time ago. trying to remember some names....

character name was william.