UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

Re: Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

Another atlantic thread Ill reply to...97'-AOS plus a year...guilds were Moonglow Healer Killers, Sick Individuals, The Wretched, Sooky Sooky, and probably a few more I cant remember. I see alot of names I recognize.

cartel666

Sorceror

yah ive played Atlantic from the first days it came out i was named BatraxII for 3 years then have been known as Shai Tan / SETI Source / Toolman (my main)

i dont remember everyone ive played with but i remmeber death figther / ethernal dragon / cookie / crom / flik / cinder and some couple more :)
i just came back on uo from like 3-4 yrs not playing i was on Wow and it sux

cartel666

Sorceror

well i didnt play seti source well and other names were only friends hehe i played more on Batrax II (t2a) and Shai Tan Toolman(sword mage) i quit 3-4 weeks after aos came out

cartel666;1760915 said:
well i didnt play seti source well and other names were only friends hehe i played more on Batrax II (t2a) and Shai Tan Toolman(sword mage) i quit 3-4 weeks after aos came out

About the same time I, along with all my mates did too.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I was in HWC,Visolara and !>! Names where Holy Man,Magik and KhaoZ

yrs 97-99

rmp459

Wanderer

Atl from like '98-'02

Sir Chunk, Dr. Demento, Chaotic Jelly... few other chars I cant remember...

mainly ran with F@T - Farmers and Tailors

Good old days when mmos were creative fun not shiny and boring

cartel666

Sorceror

i remember f@t the Gm wasnt Keith right? lol with the gay pink guild color hehehe

GaPPa33

Wanderer

Yes there was someone named Fogerty and that was me! I used to fight berserk constantly in moonglow

cartel666

Sorceror

yo forgetty i was in F@T with u its u who recruited me Shai Tan /Toolman remember ?

Burwick

Sorceror

Played on atl during UO Beta testing thru 00. Guild was The Dominion (TD). Preacher Bob was my PK, Burwick was my good guy.

GaPPa33

Wanderer

cartel666;1771145 said:
yo forgetty i was in F@T with u its u who recruited me Shai Tan /Toolman remember ?

Yah i remember Shai Tain whats up

Dooooods !

Good 'ol times, good 'ol times !

I played Atlantic from beta to trammiefifi, when my last murderer died to a treacherous "friend" who grouped over 80 people at the rune house to gank me. Luckily my dear friend Nick-of-Time was there to save the day and managed to get my head, but then the server warped over 20 times, and my head finally decayed because we dropped it in a strange bug, a brainbug maybe ? ! LOL

That was me ; Brainbug in his glorious days, I was the second or third most feared murderer in the server when death penalties came in. I managed over 2.8 million bounty without cheating once ! A quarter of the time Nick-of time was there with me healing me as a blue, I would give so much to contact that guy again ! But I was mostly a lone murderer, clearing dungeons one after the other...

I was also one of the GMS of AoD after Gorgon left, and was a proeminent member from the start, the name was Raistlin (yeah the character from the books) How long has it been ? 10 years ? more than that ? I was young !

Gorgon, Holycrusader, Mastakilla were all good friends of mine... how much we cheated, it was an aberation, and I am the one who transformed UOExtreme into a massive cheating machine by uncovering the biggest exploit in UO ever, yes that was me that allowed you punks to cast 3 e-bolts with one cast and only the mana of one, to gm poisoning and create death blackholes in one click, to steal the entire backpack of someone in one click :D

We were kids alright, but they never banned me ! In fact they put seers on my ass secretly because I found so many bugs, then hired me as a seer right when we were supposed to wipe all houses from the server (remember the shadowlord story?, not the faction crap), then GM Datura sold gold on e-bay, we got all fired because of that asshole, and then Richard was so sad about all that (we had planned a storyline for months) that the game was sold to EA, you guys remember all this ?

Long story, but I don't wanna take up too much space :). I managed to contact Dragon of LLTS, he's still playing online games, but they all left uo. We had such nice fights with these guys, they managed to kick our ass even with all our cheats !

I remember having epic fights with many of you guy's guilds ! Anyone remember me ?

Namase !

Ahu

cartel666

Sorceror

oh man if you dont remember SSJ on atlantic its weird ?! it was the most feared guild ever made on the server

Supaa Saya'JInn

GaPPa-hybrid;1771131 said:
Yes there was someone named Fogerty and that was me! I used to fight berserk constantly in moonglow

Damn, man, yea, I remember you. I was in Berserk for a pretty good while. The main char I used was Catfish but I also had one named Odin too.

Of course I do remember SSJ too ! We fought together many times ! What was your character in that guild ? I'd submit AoD was more feared, but we cheat alot more than you guys did, and were there before too... thanks for reminding me of them, they were awesome indeed !

Ahu