UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who the hell was Kaz?

gugutz

Knight
Who the hell was Kaz?

Ok, i can´t hold my curiosity anymore. Im not an old player here ( play about 3 months i think ), and starting to join the pvp scene now.

Every now and then i hear someone talking about this guy named Kaz, witch was supposed to be some sort of god, have superpowers or something, and with his friend Zorak could kill even admins and stuff. I mean, they talk about this guy like they were dreaming, giving a speech, idk.

So far i understand that he used to be good in pvp. But did he do something more than that? Was the leader of the biggest guild here or something?

Seriously, you need to clear this for me. He is starting to become a myth like Kaiser Soze or something alike.
Im affraid of the guy and i dont even know if he still exists.

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: Who the hell was Kaz?

gugutz;433189 said:
Ok, i can´t hold my curiosity anymore. Im not an old player here ( play about 3 months i think ), and starting to join the pvp scene now.

Every now and then i hear someone talking about this guy named Kaz, witch was supposed to be some sort of god, have superpowers or something, and with his friend Zorak could kill even admins and stuff. I mean, they talk about this guy like they were dreaming, giving a speech, idk.

So far i understand that he used to be good in pvp. But did he do something more than that? Was the leader of the biggest guild here or something?

Seriously, you need to clear this for me. He is starting to become a myth like Kaiser Soze or something alike.
Im affraid of the guy and i dont even know if he still exists.

Kaz isnt Godlike, he Is god.

he can be found at DieIrl.com

gugutz

Knight

seriously? he was that good?

i can never get concrete answers when i ask ppl about him.
dont know why.

someone told me he used krrious client, but i guess before it was legal, right?

lordwolfx

Knight

Krioss client was legal before yes, as to whether or not he used it, im sure he did, but im not possitive i wasent in Die IRL at the time....

Is kaz Rllyz good?

on any game he will curbstomp you

as to the other well... Kaz lived in Austin when the Server was in Austin (i think this is correct info) so his ping was between like 1-5 lewl

he plays on ABCUO.com (i think he still does) where euo/krioss are still legal

as for Krioss being illegal on Demise?

the company that hosts/runs demise is the same group that created/maintains Krioss... it was banned on Hybrid first, where Krioss is staff lol

As far as I know, after the Krioss client was banned, z0rak was the only one to continue to use it.

When I started here, Equilibrium (e.) was the powerhouse of the shard, led by, Kaz. You couldn't do a spawn anywhere without them knowing about it, and even outnumbered in most cases, e. would dominate everybody. Kaz could most likely take on a 3 vs 1, and come out on top. Yeah, he was that good. There is an rpv floating around somewhere when Kaz & z0rak had a bit of a falling out, and are fighting each other on the field 1 vs 1, with no end to the battle in sight.

Most of the e. guild still has their accounts here, and I see them log in from time to time, but z0rak & Kaz were both banned. z0rak for using Krioss, obviously, and Kaz for selling his accounts to Shade, another vet you probably won't know.

gugutz

Knight

he is like a living myth of all games?
how come i never heard of him?
i play online games for a long time now (10 years i think)

i wish i could see him fighitng.
so far in my opinion the best pvpers in the shard are Vancha March and Motherduck.

and what about that zorak guy? was as good as he was?

gugutz;433207 said:

so far in my opinion the best pvpers in the shard are Vancha March and Motherduck.

Well, it's hard to say about z0rak. He used Krioss, and from what I understand was able to program his own plugins to perform various different tasks that are impossible to do manually. So it's hard to say when he was using it, and when he wasn't, or how good he really was.

lordwolfx

Knight

I cant vouch for how good/much better Zorak was than Kaz, but im sure they could take anyone on top 10 tourny list 1 on 1 9 games straight and come out 8 wins (shade is still on the top 10 list btw lewl)

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;433207 said:

Those two you mentioned are good yes, but they can't really be compared to kaz and zorak, specially if they were together. People would die before they even knew it.

gugutz

Knight

i wish i could fight him :(
i know i would die, but only to see what he does :eek:

kaz was the gm of e.(aka di.) No Kaz didnt use krrios unlike zorak. He was a scribe nox mage with a sick bleed weapon durning an era where there was very few pot chuggers.

he never lived in texas he lives in florida. Zorak is the one that lives in texas

Dexter-LoM

Knight

gugutz;433207 said:

zorak was a decent player, even tho he had krioss tweak to the bones and all, I would always respect him cause he was not anything like the noobs we have now. You would barely ever see him talk shit after a battle, great guy in general and awsome to fight against.

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;433212 said:
Those two you mentioned are good yes, but they can't be compared to kaz and zorak, specially if they were together. People would die before they even knew it.

cant be compared?
i cant believe those two wouldnt even put a nice battle for kaz.

I never saw any fights between Kaz & any of the bigger names right now.

How would fights with Kaz and any of the following go, do you think...? :

Third
Bile
Mastershake
ld.stn.wn (yes, I know he's banned, but still)
DJ

Sorry to put my guildmates into this, but they are really good. :)

Cerebus

Wanderer

i remember ganking down z0rak and then he made a small remark "if you guys are gonna be weak im gonna leave".

closest thing ive seen to him talking shit

Cerebus

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;433218 said:
I never saw any fights between Kaz & any of the bigger names right now.

How would fights with Kaz and any of the following go, do you think...? :

Third - loss
Bile - might win
Mastershake -loss
ld.stn.wn (yes, I know he's banned, but still) - might win
DJ - loss

Sorry to put my guildmates into this, but they are really good. :)

what do you think about z0rak against them?

duel, kaz would win hands down vs any of them.
zorak is krrios client even without poisoning on this dueler would beat any of them. krrios is overpowered and the spams are automated and crazy fast(with the right addons hence it being illegal)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Cerebus;433220 said:
i remember ganking down z0rak and then he made a small remark "if you guys are gonna be weak im gonna leave".

closest thing ive seen to him talking shit
yep

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;433217 said:
cant be compared?
i cant believe those two wouldnt even put a nice battle for kaz.

If they ever fix .rpgs, I'm sure people here will be able to offer you a few videos he recorded.