UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who the hell was Kaz?

gugutz

Knight
Re: Who the hell was Kaz?

yoko and kusinagi still play.
i saw them on the moongate this week, i believe.

does that mean that kaz may be playing with another name?

scofield isnt exactly someone you would want as a team mate. I killed him and black two v one with black spamming like 40 darts(not far off from that number). in fire last week

Tempest

Knight

I`ve fought and killed everyone in this server in the pvp scene minus Yoko alone so far. And from what I can come up with, there are a lot of good pvpers and it`s really hard to say when you put up the best against each other because a lot of it is mostly due to circumstances when the pvpers are dead on even.

There are some huge gaps between pvpers here and there but other than that, group pvp is where they really shine, not 1v1 on the field.

So with that said, I can`t say I`ve seen Kaz or z0rak play, but I can say that Bile, Shake, ld, DJ, Third, Duck, Applesauce, Paul, and me (back when the server was on Texas.. *tear*) can contend against the best of the best that this server has to offer.

My 2 cents.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;433290 said:
And I killed him on the field, and me luigi fought him and scofield on the field 4x 2v2 in a day,1 fight after another and won all the 4x. Learn a tactic and conquer bitching about it never solves it.

Though if that kind of stuff is used repeatedly it's lame, but hey we're on demise where people complain about blood oath and turn their back and use it on others, strangle is for pussies, stamlock kills are ghey, wither spam is overpowered, bleed dp is for the mentally retarded. Even though most will agree to what is listed there they use it, cause the best utilize their characters to their full efectiveness

im talking about in a duel, he couldnt kill any of them on the field

lordwolfx;433203 said:
Krioss client was legal before yes, as to whether or not he used it, im sure he did, but im not possitive i wasent in Die IRL at the time....

Is kaz Rllyz good?

as to the other well... Kaz lived in Austin when the Server was in Austin (i think this is correct info) so his ping was between like 1-5 lewl
Kaz didnt use krioss, and he was a gator, not a longhorn.

Khephren

Knight

makes me laugh so much.... im better than him, hes better than that one, bla bla bla... he used this, I used that, no he didn't use that...

shit you guys look like old retired gossiping grand-mothers... hehe....

Argyle

Wanderer

Kaz can beat anyone on this shard in duels. No question. Best duelist Ive ever seen in UO.

Zorak is the second best field pvper Ive seen in all of UO (10 years of this game).

Pikachu on Siege Perilous was the second best duelist to Kaz, and a motherfucking wrecking ball in field pvp.

roly

Wanderer

the ONLY time kaz would use krrios was to loot in doom... with 1200 luck... and 5 PERFECT hell hounds. Who could blame him? 3/1 fell like RAIN, baby!

cmcmcm

Knight

are they coming back to demise?

btw, who the hell is that yoko and another archer that some players are talking about? with crazy weapoms, etc..old players? :)

Cerebus

Wanderer

kusinagi - z0rak
yoko - Kaz
ishikawa - Sal

not sure about the last 1 but first 2 are correct

Tempest

Knight

Cerebus;433365 said:
kusinagi - z0rak
yoko - Kaz
ishikawa - Sal

not sure about the last 1 but first 2 are correct

Are you sure? I think it`s pure speculation as of yet.

cmcmcm

Knight

yeah, how can you even know that they are playing here with this nicknames? :<