UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who the hell was Kaz?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: Who the hell was Kaz?

Cerebus;433222 said:
what do you think about z0rak against them?
well Z0rak would have to be using his krioss client, not saying he cant play without it but z0rak i beleive deserve krioss for what he made it become. agaisnt bile and third they might have a chance until he becomes the walking healer :p

I have video of me beating kaz in every tournament i joined. After playing with him for 7-8 years you learn his weakness.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Khephren;433231 said:
dunno who he was but I hate cheaters
he was not a cheater, at that time since it was alloud to use krioss and plug ins were available to everyone just gotta find them.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;433233 said:
well Z0rak would have to be using his krioss client, not saying he cant play without it but z0rak i beleive deserve krioss for what he made it become. agaisnt bile and third they might have a chance until he becomes the walking healer :p

nah, i bet you the only way he would kill bile is poison harm spam like he loved so much

Dexter-LoM

Knight

prohunter33;433234 said:
I have video of me beating kaz in every tournament i joined. After playing with him for 7-8 years you learn his weakness.
hey pro you still play sometimes?

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Cerebus;433236 said:
nah, i bet you the only way he would kill bile is poison harm spam like he loved so much
hey btw where have you been latetly, I see you still have your house in minoc but never see you , or did you change your char name for pvp ?

gugutz

Knight

im gonna hunt this guy and kill him, and post a picture here, for you guys to see.

while that doesnt happen, i would really love if you put some rpvs to download here.

Im gonna try to make them work (maybe an older version of uo client?)

ya i still play some, dont duel becuase i quick here and dueled pure mage on osi for ever and just dont like the casting of this shard compared to osi. Timing means everything on OSI, on demise you dont get the recovery message when u get disrupted(even if u have 6fcr). So all it is here is weapon specs, dp, and spam

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;433240 said:
im gonna hunt this guy and kill him, and post a picture here, for you guys to see.

while that doesnt happen, i would really love if you put some rpvs to download here.

Im gonna try to make them work (maybe an older version of uo client?)

That would work, but you would also require an older version of Razor.

gugutz

Knight

nah
i fought thrid.
im nothing, but im old enought in UO to notice that he is really good.

witch char bile uses?

Mordrid

Sorceror

bile - a nice pvper
third - isnt too bad hes the bitch i say... i have mad respect for him hes a pancake<3

gugutz

Knight

i still dont know witch characters bile uses. :p
i like to know who are good when i see them.
makes the blood runs fasters. its nice :p

ruth.less-

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;433218 said:
I never saw any fights between Kaz & any of the bigger names right now.

How would fights with Kaz and any of the following go, do you think...? :

Third
Bile
Mastershake
ld.stn.wn (yes, I know he's banned, but still)
DJ

Sorry to put my guildmates into this, but they are really good. :)

Look at that pretty little name up there I love that, the only one I havnt fought recently was Kaz, zOrak. was on "demise" a short while ago then mysteriously vanished, and how the field fight went, Blood Oath, Blood Oath back for about 15 minutes until finally i got stam locked and harm looped down, and we dueled a little bit, and sadly it was quite pathetic last about 10-20 minutes of taking turns comboing each other he finally realizes he wasnt going to kill me like that and combo'd me and followed up with 6 harms to finish me off, and after that point of me talking shit to him in vent I havnt seen him or his 2 other buddies since..

*cougha*cough* Kusinagi *ocough* Yoko*cough* :)

Cerebus

Wanderer

ruth.less-;433264 said:
Look at that pretty little name up there I love that, the only one I havnt fought recently was Kaz, zOrak. was on "demise" a short while ago then mysteriously vanished, and how the field fight went, Blood Oath, Blood Oath back for about 15 minutes until finally i got stam locked and harm looped down, and we dueled a little bit, and sadly it was quite pathetic last about 10-20 minutes of taking turns comboing each other he finally realizes he wasnt going to kill me like that and combo'd me and followed up with 6 harms to finish me off, and after that point of me talking shit to him in vent I havnt seen him or his 2 other buddies since..

i just like how z0rak used the name "rusty screwdriver" in vent and tried to act chinese until we ganked him down :D

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ruth.less-;433264 said:

I like how the exact tactic he complains about dying to is what does on his necro mage. Personally I believe bile is good, but he can't complain about use of blood oath as many when i'm on his screen he would cast it in order to set up a dump.
Just about anyone would harm spam if you were stam locked..
It's just common tactics of necro mages, shakes done similar, hell I've done that from time to time. Given an opportunity most others would too.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;433283 said:
but thats the only thing z0rak did to jabir, paul and bile to kill them

And I killed him on the field, and me luigi fought him and scofield on the field 4x 2v2 in a day,1 fight after another and won all the 4x. Learn a tactic and conquer bitching about it never solves it.

Though if that kind of stuff is used repeatedly it's lame, but hey we're on demise where people complain about blood oath and turn their back and use it on others, strangle is for pussies, stamlock kills are ghey, wither spam is overpowered, bleed dp is for the mentally retarded. Even though most will agree to what is listed there they use it, cause the best utilize their characters to their full efectiveness