UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who wants to be used and abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a loller

Wanderer
Re: Who wants to be used and abused?

Vertiglug said:
Thanks Guys, also someone gave me Neg Rep, kinda confused me, whatever thou, see ya, sleep is good when you got schhol in the mourning.

Why did u post? your supposed to email them :/

Janus

Wanderer

PICK ME!!!!
AHAHAHHHAA

ASU > OSU tomorrow, plz dear god begins at 8am

Meister

Sorceror

Do Counselors have a chance at becoming GMs? Been playing Hybrid for so long, I am interested in trying to be a counselor and/or eventually a GM. :D

hivajisa

Wanderer

as in sponser do u mean being recomended by forum mods councelers or staff of any kind cause i can get a sponser

Terron

Knight

Meister said:
Do Counselors have a chance at becoming GMs? Been playing Hybrid for so long, I am interested in trying to be a counselor and/or eventually a GM. :D
being a GM is a different job than a CNS and only a very select few are ever promoted to that position. No Counselor is guaranteed that position, ever.

Jaltos

Sorceror

Application sent. I feel at a disadvantage without a staff sponsor. Oh well.

Used and abused? I don't fear that! The only thing I fear is the day logic get outlawed!

Vertiglug

Knight

Sent in my App, hope that not having a Sponser is ok, I think it should be. Also if I may ask, how many new C, are you hiring.

steaknife56

Wanderer

I apply , I've been player of that shard for over 2 yrs and uo for over 5 years. Even tho I dont know anything about Counseling i'm willing to learn and I'd be glad to help the server in some way.

Ajax

Lord

Bobby McPrescott said:
I feel I should be hired - my qualifications include:

- Was among the first recipient and distributor of the famous Paris Hilton video.

- Consistent. Can sleep for 12-14 straight hours if no-one disturbs.

- Environmental friendly. Save a lot of water. Once didn’t bath for 13 consecutive days, saving 1635 gallons of water.
:rofl:

Terron

Knight

staff call closed, I will begin reading and replying to applications tomorrow.

Terron

Knight

everyone has been emailed back at this point. thank you to all those who applied

Status
Not open for further replies.