UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does he even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konoe

Page
Re: Why does he even bother?

WOW thats gay i wont be able to play then tilll like.....well a while cause i have to come to a cyber cafe just to play and i have absolutly no money and it cost 20$ to get in........

Terron

Knight

konoe said:
WOW thats gay i wont be able to play then tilll like.....well a while cause i have to come to a cyber cafe just to play and i have absolutly no money and it cost 20$ to get in........
o man thats awful

LeKurtz

Wanderer

the question is... what makes u think that korea is more likely to have it than your neighbour? as far as i know, there are North and South Korea... one of them is very poor and almost still communist, so there are not many computers there... the other one is very developed, but kind of small, wich means they have computers, but the people are also VERY educated... maybe someone from asia could correct me if i´m wrong... but i think people in this countries still have some honor left, differently from most americans, and very high levels of education, wich about half of the americans never heard of...

anyway, i don´t want to bother u, i´m just saying my opinion... i´m not really offended... congrats for your daughter, she´s a pretty baby!

Lorthic

Knight

Heh... been with my girlfriend, and come back to find that this shit happens. All of you need to go with your girlfriends, or find them if you don't have one. Honestly... sitting here, with the incessant bitching about something that isn't even tangible, is quite nervewracking. You're all very pathetic.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

She take my UO
When im in neeeeeeeed
She take my UO
When im in neeeeeeeed

Get down noob go 'head get down.

Konoe

Page

IM SO DEPRESSED i have to leave this cyber cafe in like 4 hours and i not once will get to play UO....wich is the only reason i came here for...i payed 20$ to get in

Lorthic

Knight

konoe said:
IM SO DEPRESSED i have to leave this cyber cafe in like 4 hours and i not once will get to play UO....wich is the only reason i came here for...i payed 20$ to get in

Next time... spend that $20 on a Pentium II. I'm sure you can find a machine that will run UO for the money you spend on the interweb cafe.

konoe said:
Thats fucking stupid to pay 20 dollars when you could play at home on a cable line for 10dollars a month. I thought you were in like Europe or Asia hitching around, then I would see the novelity in stopping by. You ripped yourself there:/

PS...Your profile says Indiana......not India.

Konoe

Page

OK First: whoever said i was from India....Second:IM really bad at saving money, Third: I cant have cable cause it dosent run out as far as i live....i live in the booneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.