UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I go out of my way I dont know...

adamkp83

Wanderer
Re: Why I go out of my way I dont know...

/me whines

Thanks Ryan, I appreciate everything you have done. I've played on other shards which have made up random shit, (excuse the language), but I haven't played a shard as great as this one ever... I've never been on OSI, this is my first RunUO shard... I still love the sphere ;-) .. but I must say you are a genious, and I love you! And you're from Ohio... right? look so am I! Give me gold! j/k.. happy thanksgiving and black friday UNF

-Ody

-/-\-

Rise Against said:
yep, havn a great thanksgiving lost two pure mares cause the server crash, admins say nothing can be done, yet grevlok tried i thank him for that, but then someone deletes my post hoping to silence me forever, to all who are cool happy thnxgiv have a good one, to the one who deleted me have ds;jlfbnwariug fuckindeadly thnxgiv goddamnit thanks for no response or help just a DELETE APWIOUGBEQGBU3REGFUCK ;SLAKBGQOEIGBGIBRIUB

cry about ur pets more u ungrateful bish

adamkp83

Wanderer

I spent a lot of time outdoors this week... not sure if I like it.. :)
Any ETA on the shard, if not, that's cool.. just wonderin`. Love UOG!

-Ody

-/-\-

XioPik

Wanderer

Hybrid is the greatest run shard ive ever played! period!!!!ive played osi before and a few other random servers. For everyone complainin about down time or deleation of items....GO TO HELL! they are working on it and will get it back up asap. until then...the server will be down down.... however not all is lost. until then just play on rebirth...good staff there also, or play on a insta GM skills shard and practice your pvp! practice makes perfect!

on another note....I second the proposal of blessed laterns.....it will in the end lower the item count and does not give blues a distinct advantage in pvp. also i believe that all of the 3000 online and pimp pants and toehr such items also be deleated. Maybe deleate all those items after a "clean up uo:hybrids" week? just a few ideas to look at ryan...keep up the good job

arabeta

Wanderer

I am gathering that the shard is still down, I have been unable to connect in days.