UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I go out of my way I dont know...

Airflare

Wanderer
Re: Why I go out of my way I dont know...

It's so good to be able to play again. Thank you Ryan!

I'm mostly pleased with trammie handouts deleted.
but I miss trammie lanterns for a PvP related reason.

Equipping things while your casting a spell cancels casting.
It's faster than waiting for the casting to complete and then cancel the spell.
This is a very useful technique to react quicly to the opponent's actions,
or when you have chosen a wrong spell to cast.

Trammie lanterns were the only equippable thing(as far as I know) which were blessed.
Without the trammie lantern, I have to provide a certain amount of spare lanterns in my house and that means more items in the shard :/

For the above reason, I'd like to ask if there is any possibility that you could bless normal lanterns or any non-weapon equippable items?

Zakk

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Trammie handouts are gone.

Best. Update. Evar.

Not only does it get rid of all the ugliness, it weeds out the stupid trammies. Happy Thanksgiving.

Stides40oz

Knight
Fucking awesome work to get the shard back up ahead of schedule. Damn my character looks gay without his trammie mask. Maybe you could bring back another under helmet face item. Just 1 item cmon :)
Delete these other items too
Intricate oragami shapes
all those holiday candles
colored easter eggs
3000 online trophies

Flipper

Knight

Colt said:
It's so good to be able to play again. Thank you Ryan!

I'm mostly pleased with trammie handouts deleted.
but I miss trammie lanterns for a PvP related reason.

Equipping things while your casting a spell cancels casting.
It's faster than waiting for the casting to complete and then cancel the spell.
This is a very useful technique to react quicly to the opponent's actions,
or when you have chosen a wrong spell to cast.

Trammie lanterns were the only equippable thing(as far as I know) which were blessed.
Without the trammie lantern, I have to provide a certain amount of spare lanterns in my house and that means more items in the shard :/

For the above reason, I'd like to ask if there is any possibility that you could bless normal lanterns or any non-weapon equippable items?

regular newb candles, everyone gets one and it works.

Evaine

Wanderer

If I liked Trammie and Trammie things I would never have quit EA's UO. It looks good.:)

GuderiaN said:
regular newb candles, everyone gets one and it works.

It is obvious you are new because of that statement. I will let you figure out on your own why.
If you can't maybe someone else will fill you in. I will give you a hint, "PKs"

mdwright

Wanderer

Testamentx said:

It is obvious you are new because of that statement. I will let you figure out on your own why.
If you can't maybe someone else will fill you in. I will give you a hint, "PKs"

Newb candle has worked fine for me, since it's newb-blessed. Can you fill me in on what I'm missing too?

mdwright said:
Newb candle has worked fine for me, since it's newb-blessed. Can you fill me in on what I'm missing too?

Newbified items become non-newbified when you go red.....they aren't newbie blessed anymore.

Goodluck convincing 75% of the playerbase which is red to go blue again.

mdwright

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
Newbified items become non-newbified when you go red.....they aren't newbie blessed anymore.

Nothing was previously said about noto status. It was a suggestion, which, bearing noto status, does work. His statement remains true, yet you said he was new for making it.

Just because it won't work for you doesn't make it untrue.

mdwright said:
Nothing was previously said about noto status. It was a suggestion, which, bearing noto status, does work. His statement remains true, yet you said he was new for making it.

Just because it won't work for you doesn't make it untrue.

Who said I was red? I just said reds can't use them.
Sure blues can use that tactic, reds are going to have to craft a couple of them for each time they are killed and looted.

So now you know, newbified items lose that status when you go red, since a good bit of the playerbase has reds, well, there is a problem.

I know some may say, well don't go red, but then again, it is a Felucca only shard with mostly PvP, that is to be expected.

:)

Tetsuo

Sorceror

StIdes40oz said:
Fucking awesome work to get the shard back up ahead of schedule. Damn my character looks gay without his trammie mask. Maybe you could bring back another under helmet face item. Just 1 item cmon :)
Delete these other items too
Intricate oragami shapes
all those holiday candles
colored easter eggs
3000 online trophies

Yeah , dis shit be useless and pointless unless your e-pen0r becomes hard off of the small shiz :<

mdwright

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
Who said I was red? I just said reds can't use them.
Sure blues can use that tactic, reds are going to have to craft a couple of them for each time they are killed and looted.

So now you know, newbified items lose that status when you go red, since a good bit of the playerbase has reds, well, there is a problem.

I know some may say, well don't go red, but then again, it is a Felucca only shard with mostly PvP, that is to be expected.

:)

"you" was meant in the general sense. It still makes the statement true. And since you're trying to argue something else entirely, I'll leave it at that.

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

So the server was up and i leave and go to a friends and now its down again???

mrwolfe

Sorceror

what is the fucking problem?? goddamn this bullshit I WANNA PLAY UO!!!!!!!!

th33nk2wice

Wanderer

Testamentx said:

Use your spellbook