UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I go out of my way I dont know...

XioPik

Wanderer
Re: Why I go out of my way I dont know...

yeah server is down, but hey its thanks giving guys! im thankful for being able to play erlier and now ima go and be with my family....HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!!

LoX-Cats

Wanderer

servers down for me as well.
im Canadian, so no thanksgiving turkey for me this weekend. :< already had it.

mrwolfe

Sorceror

id appreciate an update on the server from the staff. is this another attack??

Lazarus202

Wanderer

Eh do what you gotta do ryan its just a game, and it is yours, it took me 2 months to get a mask and its gone, doh, oh well at least im not one of the ppl that hoards it all and doesnt do shit, good call on deleting the trammie shit, and You go out of your way to keep the shard going. Any game there will always be people that say this game sux, or that change sucked, and well if it really sucked that much why are they still playing around the change. i cant speak for others but the game is fine, if it gets to a point that i wont play it then i just wont play, its dickheads and morons that always bitch at a game, and yet day in and day out they keep comming back. keep going out of your way for the rest of the people that just dont say much, i love the game, since ive started playing your server i have actually had some challenge in pvp and met new ppl and made some friends, if all the kids were to be gone, that would take out prolly bout 90% of the flamers, -gg

Lazarus202 said:
Eh do what you gotta do ryan its just a game, and it is yours, it took me 2 months to get a mask and its gone, doh, oh well at least im not one of the ppl that hoards it all and doesnt do shit, good call on deleting the trammie shit, and You go out of your way to keep the shard going. Any game there will always be people that say this game sux, or that change sucked, and well if it really sucked that much why are they still playing around the change. i cant speak for others but the game is fine, if it gets to a point that i wont play it then i just wont play, its dickheads and morons that always bitch at a game, and yet day in and day out they keep comming back. keep going out of your way for the rest of the people that just dont say much, i love the game, since ive started playing your server i have actually had some challenge in pvp and met new ppl and made some friends, if all the kids were to be gone, that would take out prolly bout 90% of the flamers, -gg
holla

Gotcha

Wanderer

Damn I'd like to play UO also.. But I guess I'll play soon :) Ohh well what the hell what's another day.. lol Maybe it'll be up tonight sometime..

tapio

Wanderer

Well just started playing Hybrid last week after quitting Siege Perilous about three years ago and I and a couple buddies have been having a blast. F the morons with the DDOS attacks, this server is a hell of a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the next time I get to log in.

XioPik

Wanderer

Ok so i was a lil upset with the trammie shit being deleated. i came to this shard only a month ago after quiting osi. i must say taht this shard is way way better then the osi shards. since the server has been down i decided to get on uogateway and check otehr servers out. all i could see was wierd equipment and otehr dumb shit taht was way way outta hand. now i understand why the trammie stuff has been delated and i appreciate this server even more. thank you ryan for bringing this to my attention. and for all the fucking newb flamers...go ahead and try out other servers. ill cya back on hybrid after an hour or two.

XioPik

Wanderer

i belive taht the server will be up somtime friday...maybe later in day.

Bacon

Wanderer

The server has been up already, but then it went down again. I would like to think it will be up again later today but last time it stayed down for ages:S

Damn't

Sorceror

I speak for most of us when I say that we all enjoy playing on this shard..Ryan has sacrificed quite a bit to keep it up and running, especially when we're talking about time.. I got to play today and last night, and for that I am glad... As for the items which are about to be lost, I say cry kick and scream, then have a cigarette and go on with life..
(For those winy newbei children, make sure they are candy cigarettes)

I think if you are going to donate, it should be without wanting extra back.. You are already getting something for the donation, knowing that you are helping Ryan, help you.. I've only been playing on this shard for about a week now and compared to the others it is most definetly a premium drink compared to the "well drinks".. I will be donating ASAP and I do not expect any tampons in return..

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! (I hope you are enjoying it with family Ryan)

Airflare

Wanderer

I was aware of newb candles of course since I am a PK,
but I prefered everyone having one blessed lantern rather than blue people having a newb lantern and red people having lots of lanterns in their house.

I wouldn't mind if I have to buy lots lanterns, it's not hard at all.

I thought it's better because it means less items in the shard.

Thank you again for the great shard Ryan!

Bacon

Wanderer

Spite said:
its now down.. :(

been down for the last 5 hours! apparently we just need to wait for an admin to restart the shard but because of thanksgiving (don't have it here so duno wats it's like) the admin won't be on until later.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Colt said:
It's so good to be able to play again. Thank you Ryan!

I'm mostly pleased with trammie handouts deleted.
but I miss trammie lanterns for a PvP related reason.

Equipping things while your casting a spell cancels casting.
It's faster than waiting for the casting to complete and then cancel the spell.
This is a very useful technique to react quicly to the opponent's actions,
or when you have chosen a wrong spell to cast.

Trammie lanterns were the only equippable thing(as far as I know) which were blessed.
Without the trammie lantern, I have to provide a certain amount of spare lanterns in my house and that means more items in the shard :/

For the above reason, I'd like to ask if there is any possibility that you could bless normal lanterns or any non-weapon equippable items?

Get a newbie candle if yer red though you will lose it when you die.