UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I go out of my way I dont know...

Flipper

Knight
Re: Why I go out of my way I dont know...

Thanks Ryan! I'm excited for any new patch you decide to put in as well =)

Hey Ryan,

I did an analysis of the contents of my house. It holds ~1100 items, and it's close to full, even after the shit-canning of trammie stuff. Mostly my chests are loaded with Weps and Armor. They used to have several loose pots, but I keg'd them. Here's my recommended list of items to delete...

1) wipe all weps (now and annually)
2) wipe all armor (now and annually)
3) wipe all loose pots (now and annually)
4) wipe Stides (now and then once a week) :)

If you do #1-3, my item count will drop to less than 50% of it's previous value. I don't mind farming new weps for my dexers, or making new leather for my mages. If you do #4, well, it would make life easier for hundreds of folks on the server :)

Armor -

coldblood

Knight

MarcusO said:
Hey Ryan,

I did an analysis of the contents of my house. It holds ~1100 items, and it's close to full, even after the shit-canning of trammie stuff. Mostly my chests are loaded with Weps and Armor. They used to have several loose pots, but I keg'd them. Here's my recommended list of items to delete...

1) wipe all weps (now and annually)
2) wipe all armor (now and annually)
3) wipe all loose pots (now and annually)
4) wipe Stides (now and then once a week) :)

If you do #1-3, my item count will drop to less than 50% of it's previous value. I don't mind farming new weps for my dexers, or making new leather for my mages. If you do #4, well, it would make life easier for hundreds of folks on the server :)

Armor -

good idea
and in addition to that make the high end magic drop more rare, so vanqs cost over 5k...

But
<3 ya ryan, have a super duper turkey day, spend some time with family and stop working so damn hard on a hobby, we'll do just fine without uo for awhile.

Much <3!
Spriggan

Naz

Sorceror

What are they changes except removing all trammy items and redeco brit bank

Prophet said:
What are they changes except removing all trammy items and redeco brit bank

Only Ryan knows that and we will soon when he implements the patch. As Spriggan said though, let us enjoy some time off, we all could use it. :)

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Something about the way he said that they aren't putting the patch in now, and they are going to let us enjoy the server for a few days.... does this mean once we log in after the patch there are gonna be 90000 Balrons and Anchient Lich's that must be destroyed first :) ? Cause that would be fun.

Thanks for putting it up :) , have a good day and a happy Thanksgiving.

Kaeko

Wanderer

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to hug or PK your Indian friend.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

i have the question that is the most important of all:
Are we allowed on WBB again? =)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all (allthough i dont have it :>)

RxxOr

Wanderer

yep, havn a great thanksgiving lost two pure mares cause the server crash, admins say nothing can be done, yet grevlok tried i thank him for that, but then someone deletes my post hoping to silence me forever, to all who are cool happy thnxgiv have a good one, to the one who deleted me have ds;jlfbnwariug fuckindeadly thnxgiv goddamnit thanks for no response or help just a DELETE APWIOUGBEQGBU3REGFUCK ;SLAKBGQOEIGBGIBRIUB

angery

Wanderer

yay! shard! i have been sitting in my Bank yelling at people to buy my goods, i had to be driven home 3 times in a cop car. no more pepper spray for me!

Shoshin

Wanderer

Today has been a good day when I really needed it. Thanks to everyone who put in the time to make this happen, the server in general and the server being up before schedule.

Couple of questions:
-Is the server going to be saving before the patch? I'd hate to bust my a$$ to get an IDOC and lose it. I don't mind either way, it just changes what I'll be doing once I get online.

-Do you have an ETA for the patch? Could we have one?

Like I said, thanks a lot! Enjoy your Turkey Day everybody.

-F

Cagalli

Sorceror

Even though my vast collection of trammie items has already been deleted.

Will we still get chance to throw out the rest of our stuff via throw stuff away week?

Flipper

Knight

Rise Against said:
yep, havn a great thanksgiving lost two pure mares cause the server crash, admins say nothing can be done, yet grevlok tried i thank him for that, but then someone deletes my post hoping to silence me forever, to all who are cool happy thnxgiv have a good one, to the one who deleted me have ds;jlfbnwariug fuckindeadly thnxgiv goddamnit thanks for no response or help just a DELETE APWIOUGBEQGBU3REGFUCK ;SLAKBGQOEIGBGIBRIUB

ROFL DID ANYONE ELSE READ THIS?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Shoshin said:
Today has been a good day when I really needed it. Thanks to everyone who put in the time to make this happen, the server in general and the server being up before schedule.

Couple of questions:
-Is the server going to be saving before the patch? I'd hate to bust my a$$ to get an IDOC and lose it. I don't mind either way, it just changes what I'll be doing once I get online.

-Do you have an ETA for the patch? Could we have one?

Like I said, thanks a lot! Enjoy your Turkey Day everybody.

-F

omg

please

die