UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Militia the return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: Yew Militia the return?

LordCool;1760931 said:
Hey ozzy cut me some slack, I'm a bola tamer. Just making a joke. but for real I'm a freakin bola tamer.
I saw that in the pre-existing guild aswell, this was not only aimed towards you.
Torgin.;1760934 said:
I promise you that there was never a ranger that was allowed to "manipulate the wickedness" while I was around, and that was for quite a long time. :D
And as I said to LordCool I saw it in Nocturnals and Anubis, Yew guild aswell...

Torgin.

Sorceror

plague_spores;1760936 said:
amen to this post. Arcanus sums it up.

I will make sure that TcD backs up the new guild and squashes any grief guild formed by the old yew to try to disrupt the yew militia of hybrid.

Nice to know TcD still has a hard on for us :D

LordCool

Wanderer

Ozzy;1760940 said:
OH YEAH! DROWN ME IN THE SWEET FLAMES OF THIS THREAD MMMMMMMMMM!

Lol, at least its not my recruitment thread.

I find this all very amusing, I started this feeler thread a considerable time before I started the new Yew Militia. At that point shouldn't you have spoken up if you didn't want someone else using "your" name.

Torgin.

Sorceror

LordCool;1760959 said:
Lol, at least its not my recruitment thread.

I find this all very amusing, I started this feeler thread a considerable time before I started the new Yew Militia. At that point shouldn't you have spoken up if you didn't want someone else using "your" name.

It wasn't an issue until you made the guild. Speculation can run as long as it wants. You could always change your name or come to an agreement with Noc and get put up on the official site and then things would be dandy.

Regardless, i am to believe that the Yew Militia is going to make a return for a brief stint of time to help prepare for Darkfall.

LordCool

Wanderer

Torgin.;1760966 said:
You could always change your name or come to an agreement with Noc and get put up on the official site and then things would be dandy.

I don't think this is going to happen. Noc has been rude and overly threatening.

Torgin.;1760966 said:
Regardless, i am to believe that the Yew Militia is going to make a return for a brief stint of time to help prepare for Darkfall.

However the Yew Militia IS all ready on hybrid.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

Well, some people can only think of their own leetness.
Do i need to prove a thing to you oz?
didnt think so.

anyways back on point.
The "old yew guild" is simply that. an old guild that is no longer active in this game and may "speculate" their own return but if you do it is for the wrong reasons appearantly.

Engage

Wanderer

This has gone on long enough. If you feel the need to discuss the issue in a mature manner make a new thread, however, if it turns into the same shitstorm that this one has it will be deleted.

Remember guys, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.