UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

Uomvp

Knight
We had a few good ones in t2a against hz and others but I didn't record any of them :(
I love that people are just coming out of nowhere and rolling whoever. It's been a lot of fun.

If there is a fight tonight i'll try to record it and post it up.

Facko

Sorceror
Bwah? :eek:

I honestly haven't done any pvp here in quite a while. Largely due to computer issues/lack of interest. Unless you're talking about the IRL fight I had with that 2 year old who stole my candy bar and called me a poopy-head! He won...

Honiahaka

Sorceror
Funny title Eos, great way to get peoples attention. lol

What are people using to get hd videos?
Dxtory, FFMPEG, OBS, Bandicam, if you have an nvidia gfx card then Shadowplay.
DO NOT USE fraps, fraps is dog s***.

If you have lots of space on your hdd/sdd look up a lossless codec. I recommend lagarith for people new to recording. Make sure your hdd or ssd can read/write fast enough to keep up with the codec. I recommend setting up a ram drive and writing to that.

If you don't have lots of space on your computer you can try a compressed formart like x264. I recommend x264vfw for people new to recording.

Remember that uo is 15fps, why record it at 30 or 60fps.
After all that effort, DO NOT upload it to youtube. Youtube's codec is also dog s***.

This is just the tip of the iceberg people.

mantorras

Sorceror

I would do it but my internet connection is too crappy :(