UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

Uomvp

Knight
I think it's funny that some people actually care if they are being trolled or not. Some of these responses have made me laugh :)

Facko

Sorceror
I think it's funny that some people actually care if they are being trolled or not. Some of these responses have made me laugh :)

If you can't make fun of yourself, then you don't deserve to make fun of anyone else!

Uomvp

Knight
Coming from a mentally challenged 12 year old. Remax you're comments don't really hold much merit.

When I die; I don't sit there and rage non stop.
Does it suck to die? Hell yeah it does but I don't sit there and whine and bitch in the microphone for 20 minutes.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
Sorry this is the best I can do

hickman48

Knight
There has been some great fights lately you think you could post some of these.

Have not had any massive pvp since i was on for my coon / rikky thread but i don't mind having more follows that way you can keep up with my threads as i post them.

I would prob try to record videos but i have the best net i can get in my area big 3 meg so upload on longer videos would take forever and i would not want to edit them to make them sorter.