UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

Facko

Sorceror
Facko isn't going to post any videos, because there aren't any where he and his guild don't get completely dirt napped.

VERY true! I haven't pvp'd here since... I forget! I can happily say most of your members who've been around that long would be in said videos though...

Slugworth

Squire
Slugworth isn't going to post any videos, because there aren't any where he and his guild don't get completely dirt napped.
Lol, typical response from a retard. I Don't care to post any videos of killing you guys. Nor would i take the time to record me killing a bunch of retards running around. Now if you really want me to record one, you can meet me anywhere 1v1, 2v2, 5v5. Now this is where you should go silent and stop talking Shit since you will not back it up.

Lol, typical response from a retard. I Don't care to post any videos of killing you guys. Nor would i take the time to record me killing a bunch of retards running around. Now if you really want me to record one, you can meet me anywhere 1v1, 2v2, 5v5. Now this is where you should go silent and stop talking Shit since you will not back it up.

man its a joke hehe only . its a code . i see this = Ronaldo_Fenomeno isn't going to post any videos, because there aren't any where he and his guild don't get completely dirt napped

GOOD TRY BUDDY isn't going to post any videos, because there aren't any where he and his guild don't get completely dirt napped.

Whoa easy there mediocre, I don't even play this game. Last time i actually logged in consistently was when i was with 1%. ( cool guy's dunno why they left ). Anyways MB, you're probably below average mage at best, your greatest UO achievement is probably getting me to respond to you on these forums.

If you wan't to get stomped cutie pie let me know when we can duel temp vs temp, i can surely set up a character for that. Otherwise have fun sitting on UO for the rest of your life :)

tragic

Facko

Sorceror
Fuck all this stupid sarcastic back and forth. Let's start a conspiracy theory! Which one of you fools is EOS?!? Is it me?

Winner gets a dollar!

mytilus

Sorceror

Whoa easy there mediocre, I don't even play this game. Last time i actually logged in consistently was when i was with 1%. ( cool guy's dunno why they left ). Anyways MB, you're probably below average mage at best, your greatest UO achievement is probably getting me to respond to you on these forums.

If you wan't to get stomped cutie pie let me know when we can duel temp vs temp, i can surely set up a character for that. Otherwise have fun sitting on UO for the rest of your life :)

tragic

more retard...

If you read thread its pretty obvious, but if you are lazy then you look like idiot. But hey everybody on demise has an important role to play and not everbody can be a winner all the time. Anybody can be the best with enough practice.