UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

mytilus

Sorceror
There are so many players on demise that have trouble listening.... it only stands to reason many would have trouble reading as well. nomsayin?

Bjork

Sorceror
In a game, two or more characters of the same name exist.
It means that if we looked the character name in the game, it might be not the same person on this forum.
hmm... That's the serious problem for me this time. *sigh*

mytilus

Sorceror
In a game, two or more characters of the same name exist.
It means that if we looked the character name in the game, it might be not the same person on this forum.
hmm... That's the serious problem for me this time. *sigh*

why you try to deny, we know it was you...

Bjork

Sorceror
Oh, I got it! We can see "%" on these thread's titles,when I don't log in this forum.
it's "%" trick. Please don't make me sad, Eos. :eek:

otimpyre

Sorceror
otimpyre just sits in guard zone and cries on forum about state of pvp.
PVPrs are an inconvenience to me at best. I find them to be a silly and fickle lot. While they spend all day looking for a blue to kill for a little gold and bragging rights. I have farmed an easy kk. I usually just let them kill me and go about my day. Your dick swinging contests amuse me.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
PVPrs are an inconvenience to me at best. I find them to be a silly and fickle lot. While they spend all day looking for a blue to kill for a little gold and bragging rights. I have farmed an easy kk. I usually just let them kill me and go about my day. Your dick swinging contests amuse me.

your inability to understand the joke by reply #193 amuses me.

They shouldn't say that and heres why. Ok there have about a lot floating about my citizenship and I would just like to clear up these affairs. No I am not canadien, I am an irish white American. I never said anything about pvping either, its a pretty cool concept to me. Though it pains me to hear the rumors get around it can be stopped with a little insight...