UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

just getting involved in the forums, I haven't taken any screenshots or videos, but I can start a HI-5 On Demise thread and start putting pics up. Right now my entire guild is running around in suits with resists in the 40s, and building from the ground up, but we will be fully operational in the near future.

Rmac

Sorceror
If you jumped 360 degrees, you would still be facing the xbox 360. 360 degrees is a full circle. However, it would apply if you jumped up and turned 180 degrees, as you would be facing the opposite direction.

thats the joke buds get trolled

lukin69

Knight

werty20

Wanderer
I think this thread was a mistake some people I are disrespectful insults will take steps i denounce all that told me very strong things I'm a new playerds in demise to if not rrallarme more head seems it jente here loses time saying nothing but nonsense alive ................. Spain