UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you can run but you can't hide Rug Burnt

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
First I want to apologize about the shitty pictures :/

So I am minding my own business at britt bank and here comes rug burnt running his mouth like always.

" MICKEY I BET YOU WONT FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW "

Okay but you're just going to run after you dump all your mana and fail to kill me...

Here he is running from me to his house after 15 charges of lightning wand and explode pot spam that couldn't kill me...

Then he banns me from his house just as I am about to kill him. But lucky for me he's too stupid to know where to stand in his own house and I manage to get my lightning off to finish him LOL

Well played rug burnt.

Keep showing me how skilled you are bro!

crikey

Sorceror
I need to start recording these fights so you can see how much he runs from me. It's tough to chase someone down while throwing pots and get good screen shots lol
Lol yesterday he said he was gonna do the same thing: quote "record you running away wanding"

Anyways, its the BEST when you kill someone inside their own house LOL

Should buy out any neighboring plots, build towers and release 50 dragons/drakes inside. I pulled that on paratwins, and "for revenge" the dude went and filled his own houses with dragons. He Turned his own front yard into an instant death: get royally FUCKED zone LOL what a fucktard....

Ah the memories....

crikey

Sorceror
God damn look at you two on them ethys

Does anybody use bolas anymore? Lol

One of you two should make an alchy bola template...that would be COMEDIC GOLD

uonewb

Page
you are such a liar mickey lol. what you failed to tell everyone... is that you rez killed me when i died to a bola tamer.. looted me..and i looted what i had left on corspe... i didn't have refresh pots or g heal pots..or wands...givin all that, it still took you 15+ lightning charges to finally get me on the run... if you didn't have wands, ur sorry ass wouldn't even come close, you use wands because u are scared. come get some now before i go to work
you are NOT GOOD.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you are such a liar mickey lol. what you failed to tell everyone... is that you rez killed me when i died to a bola tamer.. looted me..and i looted what i had left on corspe... i didn't have refresh pots or g heal pots..or wands...givin all that, it still took you 15+ lightning charges to finally get me on the run... if you didn't have wands, ur sorry ass wouldn't even come close, you use wands because u are scared. come get some now before i go to work
you are NOT GOOD.

Yea except after I killed you the first time you went to your house restocked before we even fought you fucking liar lol.

Nice job showing everybody how much a pussy you are.

As soon as you run out of lightning wand charges and mana you run from me as shown in the picture. Must be why you got smashed in pits for mils bro.

Get good faggot

crikey

Sorceror
Why not tame a beetle? It takes 2 minutes.

I couldnt give a fuck less about dying. Id die 5 times in an hour, all 5 beetles dead, and thats fine with me

But dying because you were bolad on an ethy and then eaten by a mare, its just the shittiest way to go lol. Getting killed from being unprepared when in reality, with a mount you would really kill the other guy np and trap their stupid mare(my favorite) after as punishment for pvping on a homo build.

How does that not drive you crazy lol....must be just me I guess

That's why everyone should just record footage and selectively edit it to make it look good. :p Rug is fumundacheese or how ever he spelled it, Mickey is netflix. My favorite part of the video is that random blue who wanders into the action sees 3 reds and gets the fuck out dodge lol. Also lost on everyone including me is the song selection, the lyrics "open your eyes" was meant for his cure that he missed, but it's not really evident from the video, i should have like zoomed in on the nox at the end but he was kinda off my screen.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That's why everyone should just record footage and selectively edit it to make it look good. :p Rug is fumundacheese or how ever he spelled it, Mickey is netflix. My favorite part of the video is that random blue who wanders into the action sees 3 reds and gets the fuck out dodge lol. Also lost on everyone including me is the song selection, the lyrics "open your eyes" was meant for his cure that he missed, but it's not really evident from the video, i should have like zoomed in on the nox at the end but he was kinda off my screen.

You keep posting the same video...

That is literally the one and only time I have pvped with that kid and I was blacked out drunk to the point of where I can't even believe I was able to move my character around or be coherent.

uonewb

Page

That is literally the one and only time I have pvped with that kid and I was blacked out drunk to the point of where I can't even believe I was able to move my character around or be coherent.
excuses... you suck ass bro unless someone is healing you or you got 15+ charges of light wands to spam.

uonewb

Page

all you do is post the same screenshots with new dates on them... so what he showed a video of you fucking sucking donkey dick. get good nerd.

uonewb

Page
Yea except after I killed you the first time you went to your house restocked before we even fought you fucking liar lol.

Nice job showing everybody how much a pussy you are.

As soon as you run out of lightning wand charges and mana you run from me as shown in the picture. Must be why you got smashed in pits for mils bro.

Get good faggot
No, i did not restock moron, even the fencer tamer on a kirin...was laughing at you, you forget many people actually watched...at least you believe you're own lies so it must be worth it to you.. lie all you want buddy, but deep down you know i stomp you straight up, you need every crutch in the book to have a chance. I will come out on the field and no wands but will you? exactly my point..

uonewb

Page

you are funny as fuck lmfao.=P