UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you can run but you can't hide Rug Burnt

You lost 15x in a row is where I got those numbers. With a video and screen shots to prove it.

But keep living in your fantasy world big boy

I don't understand how anybody can be so delusional from a video game lol
Your video that you are so proud of only shows 5. Honestly, if you were able to beat me 15 times you'd have shown them all.

But you're nearing 40 years old, I gotta stop harassing you so much. You might get a heart attack, I'm sure your cardio only consists of pinpoint mouse movement and several refrigerator walks to get your mountain dew. Lord knows when you go slip n sliding you get help from your buddies. ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Your video that you are so proud of only shows 5. Honestly, if you were able to beat me 15 times you'd have shown them all.

But you're nearing 40 years old, I gotta stop harassing you so much. You might get a heart attack, I'm sure your cardio only consists of pinpoint mouse movement and several refrigerator walks to get your mountain dew. Lord knows when you go slip n sliding you get help from your buddies. ;)

More like pushing 30 lol.

So let me get this straight.

The fat kid who does nothing but play WoW and drink mountain dew is trying to talk shit about someone's weight?

Lol.

Btw I didn't make the video. But I gotta assume shini felt the point was already made and didn't need to beat a dead horse by recording you dying 15x in a row to simple ebolt syncs.

It amazes me how delusional the internet can make people. You think because your picture hasn't been posted in a while that people forgot you're a fat nerd?

Bruh hahha

What's even funnier is a guy you know irl is the one who was sending it to everyone lol.

More like pushing 30 lol.
You've already said you've been playing this game since 97. You said you quit the first time after college to start your ebay gig, in like 2003? That means you probably started uo when you were 15-16, like most people. Unlike most people, 20 years have passed and you are still playing this game like its your life, injecting your delusions and embarrassingly mocking yourself into further stupidity and lies.

Refute my claim. Or further prove it is factual.