UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you can run but you can't hide Rug Burnt

uonewb

Page
That's why everyone should just record footage and selectively edit it to make it look good. :p Rug is fumundacheese or how ever he spelled it, Mickey is netflix. My favorite part of the video is that random blue who wanders into the action sees 3 reds and gets the fuck out dodge lol. Also lost on everyone including me is the song selection, the lyrics "open your eyes" was meant for his cure that he missed, but it's not really evident from the video, i should have like zoomed in on the nox at the end but he was kinda off my screen.

ain't gonna lie, that shit was fun as hell. too bad mickey won't get on to do some 2v2's or 3v3's or even 4v4's=/ would be some good footage, but nooooooooooo. the three i saw in the video are fucking beasts!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No, i did not restock moron, even the fencer tamer on a kirin...was laughing at you, you forget many people actually watched...at least you believe you're own lies so it must be worth it to you.. lie all you want buddy, but deep down you know i stomp you straight up, you need every crutch in the book to have a chance. I will come out on the field and no wands but will you? exactly my point..

Lol.

You are literally the most delusional person to play this game

Do you have imaginary friends irl?

You seem like the type.

Btw I'm glad I had all those crutches when I stumped you 14-3 for gold and 5-0 on the field in front of versache lol...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No, i did not restock moron, even the fencer tamer on a kirin...was laughing at you, you forget many people actually watched...at least you believe you're own lies so it must be worth it to you.. lie all you want buddy, but deep down you know i stomp you straight up, you need every crutch in the book to have a chance. I will come out on the field and no wands but will you? exactly my point..

Btw the only person who was there was actually laughing at you because you got rez killed and all your wands looted as you were looking your shit. I thought you rage logged because you spent so much time restocking.
Btw.

Don't tell me you didn't go and restock because I dry looted you and you literally came back spamming " mickey won't attack me" " mickey won't fight me right now!"

You keep posting the same video...

That is literally the one and only time I have pvped with that kid and I was blacked out drunk to the point of where I can't even believe I was able to move my character around or be coherent.

ya'll logged after that 1 exchange, and i dont seem to play the same times as you. Anyone i play with can attest to i'm always black out drunk. Also i think i've only posted it twice, but it could be a 3rd time i have no clue. *shrug*

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ya'll logged after that 1 exchange, and i dont seem to play the same times as you. Anyone i play with can attest to i'm always black out drunk. Also i think i've only posted it twice, but it could be a 3rd time i have no clue. *shrug*
Yea it was like 2 am and I was drunk so I passed out after I died lol. Not to mention I couldn't be in call any longer. A cross between Long dongs heavy breathing and southern accent was enough for me to want to kill myself lol.

uonewb

Page
Yea it was like 2 am and I was drunk so I passed out after I died lol. Not to mention I couldn't be in call any longer. A cross between Long dongs heavy breathing and southern accent was enough for me to want to kill myself lol.
you are so crazy it's insane lol. out of control brotha!

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck yea you guys should post videoss

Pictures are cool and all but videos are more interesting

Plus videos tell no lies

You guys always have a comment when the other posts a pic. I want to see someone try talking their way outta a video XD

Make it happen. Comedic gold: 15 page thread of rudeness incoming

I need something to entertain me during the 11 hours of doing absolutely nothing on my 12 hour work shifts

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
He is going to post a video of the one time he killed me months ago.

What he left out in the video was him failing to rez kill me then dying while I had 10 of each reg and 3 explode pots lol. Was the funnest shit ever.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
at least his videos are from this month

you post the one video all the time, in which you actually lost, from 2012. Get real, kiddo. ;)

The one where you lost 15-1?

I love how you see a video of you getting smashed by ebolt syncs and you try to convince yourself you won those fights LOL

So fucking delusional

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Tyler even long dong says you suck and he is horrible.

I don't care who says what. I just like catching you in your lies. I also like how every post is you calling somebody delusional. I'm very certain that I was the first person to call anybody delusional around here, to you. I'm a trendsetter. ;)

And that's hilarious you call those fights 15-1. Where did you get those numbers?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't care who says what. I just like catching you in your lies. I also like how every post is you calling somebody delusional. I'm very certain that I was the first person to call anybody delusional around here, to you. I'm a trendsetter. ;)

And that's hilarious you call those fights 15-1. Where did you get those numbers?
You lost 15x in a row is where I got those numbers. With a video and screen shots to prove it.

But keep living in your fantasy world big boy

I don't understand how anybody can be so delusional from a video game lol