UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know what i love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer
You know what i love?

Mods that close threads before the thread starter can throw in a response.

This has to be the absolute shittiest assembly of admin put together ive ever seen. I realize that you kids "put up with pages alllll day long" (tear, us ex seers know what hard work that is, right?), but when i paged for that shit i was 1 in que and recieved a response instantly. Im sorry i inturrupted terron clown punching time, but i had a legit question that you didnt have to be a dick about responding to.

What you and other admins of this server need to realize is that were all human. Believe it or not, other admins CAN be wrong. I love how irinia or whatever that dumb retard's name is reopened the thread to back up terron on something he obviously did wrong.

Irona or Irene or whatever, do YOU honestly think he response was professional? Mkay.

Realize that Terron is just another loser somewhere in the US that runs a free shard for an online game. It IS possible for him to be incorrect from time to time. I would be tickled pink for him to admit it one day.

I dont think i'll be playing this server much longer if it keeps heading in this direction of leadership. And to whomever is reading this and frantically searching through some nerdy folder for some forum-related image about crying, put it down. Just type it out.

Bubbster

Wanderer
Re: You know what i love?

Hi and welcome to Paradise, where everything is perfect and life has no complications. Honestly give me a break with the entire "worst set of admins" because that's just bullshit. You know Terron was probably have a bad day or something and he clearly stated not to page about items and how to get them. I'm pretty sure he thought that Ryan gave out these barstools during an event or quest of some sort and didn't want to really answer you. Unforunatey for you Ryan is happy with his staff and won't change it because someone has an issue with their services.

*sigh* You know what flame terron for his response, but I wouldn't flame the other staff for all the hard work they put into this shard.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Hello IGNORANTMAN23, let me help you with your response the best i can.

Do you honestly think i would take the time to write this long post out of anger of 1 incident with terron? Or do you think it could possibly be a buildup of multiple incidents which included myself and many many players i know on the UOG Shard?

Question two:
Do you think me stating my oppinion about the entire staff is based off of terrons cold response? Or do you think i may have included the entire staff because theyve all regularly given me unprofessional/unhelpful responses nearly every time i am required to page a GM?

Go ahead and shhhhh. Move along to the thread below us about how cool beetles are, the big boys are talking now.

Terron

Knight

Mekkahfire said:
Realize that Terron is just another loser somewhere in the US that runs a free shard for an online game.

I don't run a free shard, per se. Ryan is the "just another loser" to which you refer. I am part of a team tasked with staff administration, partnered with Mike (Chaos) and Irina.

Mekkahfire said:
It IS possible for him to be incorrect from time to time. I would be tickled pink for him to admit it one day.

I live to serve -> http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34939

Mekkahfire said:
I dont think i'll be playing this server much longer if it keeps heading in this direction of leadership.

Leadership isn't a direction to be headed; Leadership is a unification, like a root to a tall tree. As far as direction, that would be based on policies and procedures of which you are in disagreement.

In conclusion; instead of taking the time to write a professional abuse/complaint post/email, you immediately took to the offensive, personally critisizing me in ways that are not within bounds to any wrong you think I may have done. Descriptions such as "just another loser" or "shittiest assembly of admin" are very poor ways to ever reach your intended audience. Instead, you have created an aura of your own self-perfection by which you will be judged. In the end, your hateful remarks to what might have been a valid complaint will backfire; instead of the problem being dealt with, you will either be banned or ignored completely.

R

Ryan

Mekkahfire said:
Mods that close threads before the thread starter can throw in a response.

This has to be the absolute shittiest assembly of admin put together ive ever seen. I realize that you kids "put up with pages alllll day long" (tear, us ex seers know what hard work that is, right?), but when i paged for that shit i was 1 in que and recieved a response instantly. Im sorry i inturrupted terron clown punching time, but i had a legit question that you didnt have to be a dick about responding to.

What you and other admins of this server need to realize is that were all human. Believe it or not, other admins CAN be wrong. I love how irinia or whatever that dumb retard's name is reopened the thread to back up terron on something he obviously did wrong.

Irona or Irene or whatever, do YOU honestly think he response was professional? Mkay.

Realize that Terron is just another loser somewhere in the US that runs a free shard for an online game. It IS possible for him to be incorrect from time to time. I would be tickled pink for him to admit it one day.

I dont think i'll be playing this server much longer if it keeps heading in this direction of leadership. And to whomever is reading this and frantically searching through some nerdy folder for some forum-related image about crying, put it down. Just type it out.
hellow and welcomez to my website.

you must rememberz you are a guest in my house.

please with all due respect... shut your fucking gaping hole in your face.

Terron

Knight

Brenden said:
Ryan, did you forget to close the thread again?
hopefully it'll stay open, I anxiously await to see a rebuttal from mekkawhatever

BuccBob

Sorceror

im seriously... would you go into someones house and call them a fucktard because they didnt put ice in your milk? your playing uo for free be happy and quit whining cause u saw a guild with legitly gotten deer masks, and were pissed becasue the gm responded with a text book answer. cry a river build a bridge and get the fuck over it

Slopko

Wanderer

I hope mekhafag's hand gets swallowed by his girlfriend's ass so he can't make anymore threads of such poor quality.

defekt

Wanderer

actually mr thread starter your wrist looks really fat =( owned irl kthnxnoobiezez bye

Status
Not open for further replies.