UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know what i love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer
Re: You know what i love?

My butt buddies? I dont know any of them period.

First point, owned.

Pixel crack? You mean the deer masks? Oh, so youre throwing your oppinion of blessed hued deer masks against me complaining that staff isnt helpful. Smart.

Second point, owned.

Elendili!

Knight

Mekkahfire said:
My butt buddies? I dont know any of them period.

First point, owned.

Pixel crack? You mean the deer masks? Oh, so youre throwing your oppinion of blessed hued deer masks against me complaining that staff isnt helpful. Smart.

Second point, owned.

You should have posted in the general question forum about it instead of paging about it, and why do you keep saying owned? are you swatting flys and just feel the urge to type owned everytime you hit one?

BuccBob

Sorceror

actually that second point kind of fizzled out there. if someone asks u a question u dont know the answer to. how can you answer it? and im sure the staff is as helpful as they can be. so why dont u just nurse your burns so this thread will end.

and you do say owned an awful lot... whats with that? is there a point to it? a period will suffice you know

Terron

Knight

Mekkahfire said:
Well im not sure how that refers to Terrons wife
his post was not the faggotry in question; just to clear that up for you and anyone else wondering what the hell I got out of that ;)

Mekkahfire said:
Terron, you took the loser thing a little too seriously. If i offended you in that aspect, im sorry. Just another loser means like me and you. AKA, nobody special. Sorry to wig you out.

You neither offended nor "wigged me out." Most folks living on this planet of ours make a point to keep their arguments on topic, void of any personal attacks.. Just a lil somethin for you to remember.

Mekkahfire said:
If i have to bitch about admin, then i will until something is fixed.
or you get banned

Mekkahfire said:
Also, nobody has to file a complaint using proper grammar and english, and lacking the use of cusswords, ect for it to be taken seriously.

I beg to differ; as you mature and start life on your own, you'll start noticing that anger in an poorly controlled state renders the same results whether verbal or written. Instead of making your point, your vulgarity make your points come off as rant-like anger, rife with distorted accusations, countering any credibility in both yourself and the issues at hand. Grammar is what seals the deal but not because we read your post with a red pen in place. If we can't understand what you're saying until we've re-read the complaint for a tenth time, how can we act on it?

Mekkahfire said:
Im not sure where you came up with that 'rule', but its just another shining example of your incompetence as an admin.

:rolleyes: There you go with the personal attacks again.

Mekkahfire said:
Sorry for ruffling your panties.
briefs

TheRemedy

Sorceror

"I don't mind reading other opinions at all. The admins and staff delete the posts they don't like etc, but I feel that it gives me an idea of what the community is feeling. Right now the community moral is low; this should be a "red flag" to management that something needs to be done. I see in some posts admins are somewhat condescending to some of the posters, but not all. I know this isn't really a business per say, but we are in the customer position, if the customer isn't happy they will go somewhere else. I am not trying to take a stab at any admin, they have not created any problems for me and from what I see are doing an adequate job. I would like to see them smooth this over in whatever way they can to continue the existence of uo gamers."

This was posted by me in a thread about terron earlier that was closed. I see people upset about how things are going, I hope you don't close this thread, if you could do anything it would be to delete all the immature flame posts. I don't know what type of solution we could find to this? Maybe an idea could be the staff communicate only with the player base as needed in a profesional manner as the GM's did on OSI. I personally like the staff being able to post how they do on some of the posts, but I can also see how they can be offensive to both parties. I just would like this to be solved because it seems as if people will leave, and I don't want that, and I would assume the staff would not either.

Terron said:
his post was not the faggotry in question; just to clear that up for you and anyone else wondering what the hell I got out of that ;)

You neither offended nor "wigged me out." Most folks living on this planet of ours make a point to keep their arguments on topic, void of any personal attacks.. Just a lil somethin for you to remember.

or you get banned

I beg to differ; as you mature and start life on your own, you'll start noticing that anger in an poorly controlled state renders the same results whether verbal or written. Instead of making your point, your vulgarity make your points come off as rant-like anger, rife with distorted accusations, countering any credibility in both yourself and the issues at hand. Grammar is what seals the deal but not because we read your post with a red pen in place. If we can't understand what you're saying until we've re-read the complaint for a tenth time, how can we act on it?

:rolleyes: There you go with the personal attacks again.

briefs

yeap, that pretty much sums it all up.

BuccBob

Sorceror

Betty said:
I've never liked Terron. He has always been an attention whoreing idiot who over instates his power too much.

now now... play nice

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Before anybody jumps to any conclusions saying Terron did it, I deleted Betty's post. Seriously, please feel welcome to go to any other server on the face of the planet where you can bitch about the staff members there. This server will be better, not worse, for loosing the sorts of players who can only mark their existence with spiteful insults blindly thrown at whoever they think will draw the most attention.

Terron

Knight

Mia said:
Before anybody jumps to any conclusions saying Terron did it, I deleted Betty's post. Seriously, please feel welcome to go to any other server on the face of the planet where you can bitch about the staff members there. This server will be better, not worse, for loosing the sorts of players who can only mark their existence with spiteful insults blindly thrown at whoever they think will draw the most attention.

lol actually betty is in "the club" and meant no harm.

BuccBob

Sorceror

Mia said:
This server will be better, not worse, for loosing the sorts of players who can only mark their existence with spiteful insults blindly thrown at whoever they think will draw the most attention.

amen

e-mart

Wanderer

whys everybody hating on terron. yes i think hes an ass but not in a malicious serious way. just a playful im sitting behind my computer and u cant punch me kinda way

Yay Terron.
All you need to do is be calm and respectful.

If you act like an ass to him, why can't he turn it back on you:/

Terron for President!

*wipes nose*

but seriously.. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.