UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know what i love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selo

Wanderer
Re: You know what i love?

Terron said:
i dunno it might go to my head

mm you never know. I can help you man, Ive invented heaps of religions before whilst intoxicated. Try it its quite fun. And half the forum would become your devote followers..

CrimsonWolf

Wanderer

Mekkahfire said:
Ive seen several replies... "STFU OR GO TO ANOTHER SHARD" or "STFU AND PLAY THE FREE GAME GIVEN TO YOU" ect. Well thats all well and great, but i want to be on the shard with the most players. This seems to be it, period. If im forced to play here due to playerbase, then im going to do all i can to make it perfect. If i have to bitch about admin, then i will until something is fixed.

First off, you arent being forced to play anywhere. Did you ever stop to think that there is a reason why this shard has the most players? For one I have never seen it cave to whiners. For two, do you take a vacation to China and demand that they speak English? So why go to a FREE shard and expect them to cater to you. Your on the internet, you DO have the option of not playing here if you don't like it. Plain and simple.

Mekkahfire said:
But now you need to move on to step 2, which is choosing mature and knowledgable GM's and Seers.

That comes after a mature and knowledgable player base. Paging the staff while your heated and cursing them out is no way to get a decent response. If someone talks to me like that IRL, I ignore them, customer or not. Why is it supposed to be different on the internet?

Mekkahfire said:
its just another shining example of your incompetence

Elendili!

Knight

Mekkah, I have come to the conclusion that you are an egocentric son of a bitch, do this whole shard the favor and just quit. No one cares about you , and your gay ass vandetta with Terron because you didn't like his answer to your page about a fucking item you wanted. Instead of doing the smart thing and making a thread in the question forum, you had to be an ass and bash staff, tell them they are doing a crappy job, when in fact they are doing a wonderful job far better than anyone else.

So take your "me me me" attitude somewhere else, it is not needed here. The not knowing who Irina thing to was just over the top I mean if you don't know who Irina is you are very very slow minded.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

CrimsonWolf said:
That comes after a mature and knowledgable player base. Paging the staff while your heated and cursing them out is no way to get a decent response. If someone talks to me like that IRL, I ignore them, customer or not. Why is it supposed to be different on the internet?

Another example of how the idiots who respond to the threads in this forum simply do not read, because theyre so excited about attempting to shoot someone down. Sad.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

TheRemedy said:
"I don't mind reading other opinions at all. The admins and staff delete the posts they don't like etc, but I feel that it gives me an idea of what the community is feeling. Right now the community moral is low; this should be a "red flag" to management that something needs to be done. I see in some posts admins are somewhat condescending to some of the posters, but not all. I know this isn't really a business per say, but we are in the customer position, if the customer isn't happy they will go somewhere else. I am not trying to take a stab at any admin, they have not created any problems for me and from what I see are doing an adequate job. I would like to see them smooth this over in whatever way they can to continue the existence of uo gamers."

This was posted by me in a thread about terron earlier that was closed. I see people upset about how things are going, I hope you don't close this thread, if you could do anything it would be to delete all the immature flame posts. I don't know what type of solution we could find to this? Maybe an idea could be the staff communicate only with the player base as needed in a profesional manner as the GM's did on OSI. I personally like the staff being able to post how they do on some of the posts, but I can also see how they can be offensive to both parties. I just would like this to be solved because it seems as if people will leave, and I don't want that, and I would assume the staff would not either.

Cancel that huston, this is the best post thus far.

Megumi

Wanderer

I improved your signature in the name of accuracy.

Elendili!

Knight

DementedJester said:
I improved your signature in the name of accuracy.

<Lud> I know it's not HIS hand
<Lud> ;)
<Ele> haha
<Lud> I wasn't saying it wasn't his HAND i was saying it wasn't HIS hand.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Hmm, they have no more intelligent responses so they attack the girlfriend. Got to love highschool!

Yeah, i'll go through them again.

Nope its not my hand.
Its not even my girlfriends ass
I googled the picture and hoped youd all believe me. tear.

k, stfu. thanks.

Megumi

Wanderer

Mekkahfire said:
Hmm, they have no more intelligent responses so they attack the girlfriend. Got to love highschool!

Nope its not my hand.

k, stfu. thanks.

Like i said, in the name of accuracy.

Elendili!

Knight

Mekkahfire said:

Nope its not my hand.

k, stfu. thanks.

Yeah, its a shame you never graduated highschool

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I know, DeVry accepted me because i suck a lot of e-peen like you folks! Learned from the greatest.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Some people know this, I am trainee in a Law firm, one of the big things about my job is being civil to both our clients and their debtors, although on the rare occasion people speak to me in the same way you seem to think its ok to speak to staff, I refuse to speak to them.

Unlike the staff here I get paid a fair sum of money for my job yet I do not have to the bad manners and total lack of respect you seem to show the staff here.

Yes they get it wrong sometimes, everyone does, we are only human.

Status
Not open for further replies.