UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

Stoltz

Sorceror
1) I can't play uo from my iphone retard
2) I can respond on forums anywhere in the world
3) I can only play uo when I'm sitting at my computer.
4) I'm never at my home computer because I have a real job and I go outside.

Your logic is erroneous.

I've already proven in the past that you were not as good dueling as me or tyler. If I had to defend my alchy dueling title I would never ever ever ever ever log off. Is Mickey better than me at dueling this very second? I sure hope so. I Havnt logged on in 6-8 months. And at the rate things are going here I may not ever log back on.

Classic KBR. Trolling forums, but doesn't actually play the game. Stop being such a virgin pussy.

Well I mean he is the only person in the history of MMO to get there stuff looted by a real life friend.

You gotta be a pretty big loser if someone would rather have your wizard game items then be your real life friend.

End of story

Is your homosexual fantasy really necessary on the forum boards, you closeted faggot?

You should just kill yourself, though. It will save you a lot of embarrassment having to explain to your family how dark your closet has been.

Will you respond with yet another male to male sexual fantasy desire?