UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

No it's called you a complete moron who has no idea how to structure a sentence properly.

I blame it on the spell/grammar check feature with Microsoft Word.

You're probably the same guy who clicks the first link on a google search and summarizes it to make it seem like he is informed.

You're a moron...

We get it....

No need to further point out the obvious..

Anyways, looks like another work day is in the books.

Take care pumpkin :)

Stoltz

Sorceror
Is your homosexual fantasy really necessary on the forum boards, you closeted faggot?

You should just kill yourself, though. It will save you a lot of embarrassment having to explain to your family how dark your closet has been.

Will you respond with yet another male to male sexual fantasy desire?

Why you heff to be mad?

heil felitler

Wanderer
if there was a dislike button in these forums, i am sure stoltz would be negative.

if there was a punishment for someone who receive a lot of dislike forums, i bet stoltz would be in forum statloss forever.

Stoltz

Sorceror
if there was a dislike button in these forums, i am sure stoltz would be negative.

if there was a punishment for someone who receive a lot of dislike forums, i bet stoltz would be in forum statloss forever.

Bro, I'll 1v1 you anytime. And win. #GODLIKE