UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

jigga941

Sorceror
He's just a fucking forum warrior man, kids a joke and he just got owned yet again. I know it's the internet but damn are you unable to say a truthful statement? Will you be THAT embarrassed IRL by telling the truth on the internet?

jigga941

Sorceror
Hey mickey, this trolling shit is kinda fun, maybe ill quit the game too and just sit on the forums all day long and lie about the job I don't have, all while collecting some kind of disability check because i'm a fat fucking piece of shit

jigga941

Sorceror
I was rank 2 before I got banned actually, I haven't dueled in quite a while and i'm still rank 13
I think I stopped at rank 6 this last time.. Need a pic or it didn't happen?

LOL

Dwayne and myself literally couldn't stand each other until we started playing together a few years ago.

Listen at 4:45

" they came into our TS "

LOL i just love catching this little nerd in every lie :/

I have never used vent. KBR may have used it when I didn't play uo. I wouldn't know.

the chump crew doesn't impress me much.

Think about all the time the chump crew has played this game for the past several years, and their greatest talent lies in shinigami's ability to edit videos and mess with ultima's art files.

Great job, guys!

the chump crew doesn't impress me much.

Think about all the time the chump crew has played this game for the past several years, and their greatest talent lies in shinigami's ability to edit videos and mess with ultima's art files.

Great job, guys!

That's cool bro, At least our greatest accomplishment isn't getting our house looted by our real life friend...

I only played for 6 months prior. I Havnt played this game competitively since 2012

Listen at 1:35

" I can't 3v3 because I have no teammates, everybody in here sucks and Kris is on vacation"

You were active when this video was made. You are the main reason we came into your TS because of all the shit talking you were doing.

Keep lying to strangers on the internet bro.

It's a good look for you.

Lmfao was it Mickey it Dwayne that said "I fucked a girl two days ago bro."
2:40

Loooool

They only challenge group fights when me and Zack logged off. He knows better

Listen at 1:35

" I can't 3v3 because I have no teammates, everybody in here sucks and Kris is on vacation"

You were active when this video was made. You are the main reason we came into your TS because of all the shit talking you were doing.

Keep lying to strangers on the internet bro.

It's a good look for you.

I wasn't on vacation dumbass I moved to Texas to take an engineering job