UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

It amazes me the lengths at which Mickey will go to make people think he is the best uo player ever.
He couldn't beat me 1v1 despite logging 100x the amount of duels I have. His uo street cred means a lot to him loooooool

Mickey only challenges me to duels when I don't have the game installed.

When I did have the game installed, the guy logged off or blatantly hid from me by *ignoring* my duel requests or hopping on one of his plethora of alts.

He knows its true, as does everybody else that was watching it happen before their own eyes.

And uonewb I could care less about whatever shot you take at me. The game is a drought, not fun and lacking competitively. I just like to make fun of people on the forums. If you can't beat mickey, you wouldn't be able to beat me.

Hiding?

Lol. Actually while you spent hours upon hours doing nothing but alchy duels I was on the field pvping. They're was probably a 4-5 month period where I got big into alchy because I was winning so many events buy for the most part I have always preferred group field pvp. Anybody with half a brain knows alchy is more luck then skill, which is why you have always clung onto it because when you actually tried fielding you would die to simple 2 man ebolt syncs until you rage quit for 6 months.

uonewb

Page
not that good? you wouldnt stand a chance bro lol, not even close my friend. i would give you 10 mil for the hell of it if you could beat me 1/5.

You're wasting your time.

I literally beat general lee probably 100-5

Made 20 different posts proving it with screen shots

And he will still tell me he was better than me LOL.

The guy played non stop for 5 years straight and won like 2 alchy events and they were only because he was using an auto pot kick script.

I played hybrid for like 10 years on and off. Mostly off.
Mickey has never beaten me in an event.
Mickey and I have only dueled a hand full of times because he was always dodging.
i don't know how many times I've beaten Mickey then he creates or ncd's a new alchy and duels me thinking I don't know who he is. He's still trying to pretend like he's not Ronda rouseg or Eric koston or sterling archer or the other 700 aliases. It is sad how much he cares about his uo rep

uonewb

Page
you couldnt beat me either my brotha! im the one here ready to show you, you are on the other side..a safe zone as some would call it, anyday my friend..anyday..

uonewb

Page
oldschoolkbr would probably send outkast to fight me lmfao...enough said. all you guys are garbage talk talk talk. keyboard warriors.