UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

susejmaster

Traveler
I bet not, honestly. Generally you'd claim somebody farmed their rank because it's a nooby and unhonorable thing to do, and used to mean your rank would get reset by the GMs. So I doubt anybody claimed they 'farmed' their rank, and if they did it certainly wasn't about the top 15.

I took the spin that, because when I last played I beat everybody, there was simply no other way to look at things without me having farmed rank because many of the first 15 ranked duelers just got destroyed by me.

https://www.google.com/#q=farming+rank

You've missed the point. Saying he farmed rank off me when I told him less than a week ago that I farmed rank off him just shows how he likes to copy cat everything I do. I also said in context that nobody on ultima online farmed their rank, and you sent me to hearthstone and guild wars links, lol.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, I guess.

Lol bro I have been calling you out on farming rank for years now. It truly amazes me that someone like yourself can still have such a lack of basic common sense.

You keep telling me how much I suck and how badly you use to beat me, but when you get called out to back up your claims you hide like a little bitch and make the same excuses you always have.

Me: If I suck so bad why don't you login and prove it.

Tyler: na I'm good, I have time to spend 9 hours a day on the forums but not 5 mins to set macros.

You would have to be a complete retard to believe your failed logic.

Go back to slamming mountain dew and questing on WoW

uonewb

Page
why dont tyler and kbr come back to play? all this talking on the forums...you guys are so good... HIGHLY doubt it. Especially KBR. you guys are like a tumbleweed tumbling through the desert...if you dont play.. u are a nobody.. all u idiots are trying to act like legends on a game..at least mickey does play and DOES ACCEPT duels.. granted he's a fucking moron..

you get called out to back up your claims you hide like a little bitch and make the same excuses you always have.

Bahahahahaha!!!!! Oh Mickey. Roooooofl
Copying Tyler again.

granted he's a fucking moron..

Loooooooooooool

I've spent too much of my life on this game. Spending my time trying to build on the pvp scene just to get harassed by staff and poor game changes. I may come back one day but today is not that day.

uonewb

Page
then you cant brag or call ppl out or say ur better than anyone...if you dont play the game, far as i know...mickey will always beat you, shame shame. alot of people on here are just fake lol.. put up or shut up jeez...

So you'd rather use all your free time trolling on the forms than actually playing the game?

I'm glad logically that makes sense to you.

BTW before you respond with " it takes me 30 seconds to respond to a post."

You obviously have enough free time to respond to any post made (day or night) within a two minute window.

You have plenty of free time to still play the game bro lol

1) I can't play uo from my iphone retard
2) I can respond on forums anywhere in the world
3) I can only play uo when I'm sitting at my computer.
4) I'm never at my home computer because I have a real job and I go outside.

Your logic is erroneous.

I've already proven in the past that you were not as good dueling as me or tyler. If I had to defend my alchy dueling title I would never ever ever ever ever log off. Is Mickey better than me at dueling this very second? I sure hope so. I Havnt logged on in 6-8 months. And at the rate things are going here I may not ever log back on.

Are you so delusional you actually believe that?

Or are you just trolling? I honestly can't believe you have really convinced yourself that I didn't smash you over and over again when we dueled.

BTW I also respond from my phone. But unlike you I don't reply to every message on here within seconds. ( I don't have that kind of free time) only reason you're getting this much attention from me is because I am in between conference calls.

You don't go outside.

You don't have a life.

You fail at simple logic and we're god awful when you played.

Mickey only challenges me to duels when I don't have the game installed.

When I did have the game installed, the guy logged off or blatantly hid from me by *ignoring* my duel requests or hopping on one of his plethora of alts.

He knows its true, as does everybody else that was watching it happen before their own eyes.

And uonewb I could care less about whatever shot you take at me. The game is a drought, not fun and lacking competitively. I just like to make fun of people on the forums. If you can't beat mickey, you wouldn't be able to beat me.