UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Reputation on Hybrid

Re: Your Reputation on Hybrid

Bob;1507996 said:
Have you ever built anything? Crafted a desk, or shelves ect? Creating an empire in a massive online video game can bring just as much pride. Don't take offense to it. Like you said, its a game.

It's a game but the people who play it are real. The topic has shifted from concern with one's own legacy to common trash talking here on hybrid. There is no reason people should be using a game as an excuse to disrespect others simply because they are "better" at it than them.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Doctor Jones;1507997 said:
I beg to differ. The "over the top" attitude is not manipulative behavior. Face it: people typically aren't that smart and there is no greater reason for why it is being done. It may be provocative, but usually it is meant to boost one's own ego. Something is definitely wrong with this, I believe.

Go outside. Honestly don't take the time to argue with me. Video games are not for you.

Mico

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1507997 said:
I beg to differ. The "over the top" attitude is not manipulative behavior. Face it: people typically aren't that smart and there is no greater reason for why it is being done. It may be provocative, but usually it is meant to boost one's own ego. Something is definitely wrong with this, I believe.

It's not to boost any ego. It's just I'm better than you in everything I do. It's my mentality. If you can't beat me in a video game, how are you going to even compete with me in the IRL world. Scary.

Bob;1508002 said:
Go outside. Honestly don't take the time to argue with me. Video games are not for you.

Whatever. You really haven't made an honest contribution to this thread anyway. If you don't want to discuss this then don't post in this thread. It's that simple.

Snax

Wanderer

Mico might be the only chingchang bingbang hongkong wingwong that I like.

; )

Mico

Sorceror

Video game was just an entertainment box when you vs comp. Everything is written to be what they are. Now, the genius that brought online gaming to this world gives us a way to compete with each other. If for some reason you feel that you are behind in the competition, you can always go outside and play soccer.

Well here's my final word: I really think there should be a shift of focus from concern about one's own legacy and pride to just having fun playing UO. This is a game, and that's what it is meant for. In fact, I think UOG would not only have a larger player base than it already does, but would be a much more enjoyable shard to play on as well. It's not going to happen.

uonoobs

Knight

YAAWN UR STILL GOING ON WITH THIS ?

who cares. uuughhhhh

Doctor get over it -.-

Snax

Wanderer

Doctor Jones;1508016 said:
Well here's my final word: I really think there should be a shift of focus from concern about one's own legacy and pride to just having fun playing UO. This is a game, and that's what it is meant for. In fact, I think UOG would not only have a larger player base than it already does, but would be a much more enjoyable shard to play on as well. It's not going to happen.

You vs Computer is for fun as Mico said

Once you add the internet and other humans you will find plenty of people like me who get their rocks off making fat kids sweat and poop in their pants with rage.

Making other people rage is FUN for me, so I am having FUN playnig UO... and everyone feeding into me baiting them into raging is the problem.

Don't fall for it and I'd stop, but damn do people rage on this server.

LilGuy

Sorceror

Bob;1507970 said:
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em

Dude...this statement means that REAL NIGS DONT SAY SHIT...BOB FTW..Geto boys own..

Snax;1508020 said:
You vs Computer is for fun as Mico said

Once you add the internet and other humans you will find plenty of people like me who get their rocks off making fat kids sweat and poop in their pants with rage.

Making other people rage is FUN for me, so I am having FUN playnig UO... and everyone feeding into me baiting them into raging is the problem.

Don't fall for it and I'd stop, but damn do people rage on this server.

I do have a competitive attitude when it comes to pvp, but I rarely ever rage over getting shit talked.

It's funny how you say "people like me... get their rocks off making fat kids sweat and poop their pants..." How can you prove that those people are sweety fat kids with no life? How can you prove that you're not? We all play the same game here.

Snax

Wanderer

Doctor Jones;1508030 said:
I do have a competitive attitude when it comes to pvp, but I rarely ever rage over getting shit talked.

It's funny how you say "people like me... get their rocks off making fat kids sweat and poop their pants..." How can you prove that those people are sweety fat kids with no life? How can you prove that you're not? We all play the same game here.

Anyone who rages over a videogame is a sweat fat loser who lives in their parents basement, plays dungeons and dragons, hates the sun but loves twinkies and mountain dew

and I am not changing my mind on this fact.

uonoobs

Knight

Snax;1508033 said:
Anyone who rages over a videogame is a sweat fat loser who lives in their parents basement, plays dungeons and dragons, hates the sun but loves twinkies and mountain dew

and I am not changing my mind on this fact.

So, theres nothing wrong in us trying to rage em, since it only falls for the kids who seem to deserve it ! :)

Mico

Sorceror

Ok homo. I r tired of this thread.
Dude Jones man. You just don't have that pvp skills in you bro. You whine and complain about everything. A true pvp nerd does not complain. He finds a way to counter attack it. This game is just a begining to the real world. You will always find biches like BOB IRL that wants to suck your dick everyday. Now are you going to let him constantly sucking on your dick?

Mico;1508038 said:
Dude Jones man. You just don't have that pvp skills in you bro. You whine and complain about everything. A true pvp nerd does not complain. He finds a way to counter attack it. This game is just a begining to the real world. You will always find biches like BOB IRL that wants to suck your dick everyday. Now are you going to let him constantly sucking on your dick?

I pray to everything that is holy you go on to college to pursue a communications major and become a motivational speaker.

Now are you going to let him constantly sucking on your dick?- Mico

^^ that line stirs such emotion.

Snax

Wanderer

Mico;1508038 said:

who sucknig dick me so horny kekeke

Mico;1508038 said:

There are a lot of real life similarities to this game. I'll agree with that. The rest I really just don't understand.

Mico

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1508048 said:
There are a lot of real life similarities to this game. I'll agree with that. The rest I really just don't understand.

Wonder why you suck at teh game. You just don't understand.

Weioo01

Wanderer

You know... This shard is awesome, but only because there is a very large player base, a very successful economy, and the rulesets are 90% AWESOME. Where could it improve? Somehow eliminate rez-killing and give reds some sort of negative effect when they die.

The problem is everybody thinks they are 733+ shit because they have a red. Then there's rez-killing which get's under anybody's skin... It just shouldn't exist. I blieve these are 2 HUGE reasons that cause hype, gloating, and shit talk.