UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Reputation on Hybrid

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: Your Reputation on Hybrid

lol i didnt read this thread at all, id just like to use it as a vessel to express that because of my grand legacy of accumulated accumulatings and superb over-the-top pvp abilities, im better than pretty much everyone except wade whos dick is still bigger than mine.

GradGT

Sorceror

Weioo01;1508059 said:
You know... This shard is awesome, but only because there is a very large player base, a very successful economy, and the rulesets are 90% AWESOME. Where could it improve? Somehow eliminate rez-killing and give reds some sort of negative effect when they die.

The problem is everybody thinks they are 733+ shit because they have a red. Then there's rez-killing which get's under anybody's skin... It just shouldn't exist. I blieve these are 2 HUGE reasons that cause hype, gloating, and shit talk.

Actually that's far from the problem. If you werent such a fucking newb you wouldn't get res killed so shuuuuuut please shuuuuuut the fucckk JUST PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP

I've felt accomplishment from UO, I admit. I've played videogames my whole life, and when I finally finish something hard or find something new, I give myself a pat on the back.

But those are private victories. I don't throw it in peoples' faces. I don't play this game for e-popularity. I like talking to people and playing the game the way I want to play it, not trash-talking people I beat/are beaten by, because I don't want to look like a jerk and make the other person feel like dirt.

That's just not fun for me.