UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on WKD.

roflcakes

Wanderer
Re: Your thoughts on WKD.

Derryn;1270240 said:
Wow, umm, I don't have magery on any of my pvp characters 'cept my tamer. Not to mention 5x is lame.

Hmm that must be why ya'll suck at xhealing so bad. Cause no one has magery.

roflcakes

Wanderer

Mico;1270378 said:
Didn't u get kick out of WKD? Thx for defending us.

xsignx
{WKD} - Mico
K thx!

How does someone get banned from WKD exactly?? rofl is there a rulebook?

Marriott;1285390 said:
I mean, im on your side, but you really arent pwning anybody with that guild name.. ;/

what name? gay and proud? i personally never understood it. developing respect for that guild has been a process, but i definitely have it.

roflcakes;1285350 said:
Mico;1270378 said:
Didn't u get kick out of WKD? Thx for defending us.

xsignx
{WKD} - Mico
K thx!
How does someone get banned from WKD exactly?? rofl is there a rulebook?

That's a good question. Mico made that exact same comment about me in another thread. Here was my response:

Doctor Jones;1240772 said:
kicked out of the guild? i left mico. i resigned. i had other interests and i was tired of being around dickheads like you. not only that, i was ashamed of pvping with you because there is really no skill involved. You are a detriment to whatever guild you are in.

in fact, you know what? i really don't mind being killed by your stun mage tamer, you know why? there's really no shame in it, because no matter what its a 2v1, so its not like i lost based on skill--i got killed by a guy who rides a mare around stuns, loads explo, "all kill" drops, mare bites, loads ebolt. firebreath. where's the skill in that mico?

kill me all you want. i would rather be killed by you than any other player on the shard.