UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on WKD.

Vanin

Wanderer
Re: Your thoughts on WKD.

Mandatory-PSI;1268826 said:
lol total crap as far as pvp goes..
I fought with two of them this afternoon, they couldnt kill me and I managed to kill one of them...

They also cant 1vs1 with out chugging a million pots... still they cant kill me. Nothing wrong with pots but it does become very homosexual after a while..

Pots are ment to be chugged so get over it.

jessen13;1274163 said:
Wait..Hessen, are you calling pwnies bank sitters? lol...How could a red guild bank sit tough nuts?

fgjgfjkgfjkghk

Attachments

• omgwtfbbq-39352.jpg
    omgwtfbbq-39352.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 45

impactaway

Wanderer

Whiplash;1272152 said:
pwnies destroys WKD

Out of the 3 times you guys grew the balls to leave your house, i will be honest. you guys did take us one time.

The other two times, you guys got owned.

Screenshots will come.

Corpsefire

Wanderer

mungrin;1266118 said:
I think we need WKD.They are balancing out the shard in my opinion.Last week i saw a mob of red ganking everyone until they ran into WKD and even though WKD was outnumbered,they stayed and fought and won.

I think you're lieing. It's physically IMPOSSIBLE to outnumber WKD. I'm pretty sure they have about 274 people on the stone.

I've fought WKD a few times. I was bolad and surrounded by about 10 dexxers every time. I don't know, I mean, they're good at what they do, but my fights with them have been FAR from "fair".

EDIT: I forgot. There was ONE PARTICULAR time that LITTLEman gated WKD to the pwnies guildhouse. We weren't even partied or ready for the fight, but WKD got fucking stomped. This was EVEN numbers too...for the first time we've ever fought you guys. I think anybody in either guild will remember this big field fight.

katie

Sorceror

I am a member of WKD guild. In fact earlier in this thread a fine upstanding member of Hybrid even posted a screenshot of me gaining a murder count! :]

Playing in WKD guild has been a lot of fun. The guys and gals seem to just log in and enjoy themselves and we laugh, and we lose, and we even win some fights. But it is fun.
I just wanted to say thank you to WKD and Hybrid for letting me have the fun that I do.

Whiplash

Wanderer

impactaway;1276072 said:
Out of the 3 times you guys grew the balls to leave your house, i will be honest. you guys did take us one time.

The other two times, you guys got owned.

Screenshots will come.

grrr im not pwnies! o simply stated that i like them more

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

All shit talking aside, even with you guys using bolas (cmon now.. ) we walked you guys pretty hard the last 3 times we fought you (out of about 5 total).

Then yesterday you came to visit our new trinsic gatehouse.. And we were fucking DYING in vent laughing over FS-killing all of your members from our roof... And your GM must think hes god... He came IN the house and started dumping on a member. He imediately dropped. Hes head is on the roof of that house for you all to admire :)

You have some good members, but very few in the equasion of total members. Anybody can win with 400 double-clickers on their side... And we still rolled ya.

But hey, all in good fun. Its just a game. :) We as a guild are very fun people, we dont really take anything seriously.. Thats why you rarely if ever catch us shittalking.

And FYI--due to your massive bola-ganking "tactics", we have put you on our shitlist. Basically any honor-based rule that we as a guild enforce is null and void with any one of your members.

:<

As far as screenshots goes, im the screenshot whore. I have at least 20 screenshots of us rolling you kids multiple times. At 11:30pm eastern, they will be posted here.

WELKOM TO URANUS, PASSPORT PLZ?

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Marriott;1277164 said:
All shit talking aside, even with you guys using bolas (cmon now.. ) we walked you guys pretty hard the last 3 times we fought you (out of about 5 total).

Then yesterday you came to visit our new trinsic gatehouse.. And we were fucking DYING in vent laughing over FS-killing all of your members from our roof... And your GM must think hes god... He came IN the house and started dumping on a member. He imediately dropped. Hes head is on the roof of that house for you all to admire :)

You have some good members, but very few in the equasion of total members. Anybody can win with 400 double-clickers on their side... And we still rolled ya.

But hey, all in good fun. Its just a game. :) We as a guild are very fun people, we dont really take anything seriously.. Thats why you rarely if ever catch us shittalking.

And FYI--due to your massive bola-ganking "tactics", we have put you on our shitlist. Basically any honor-based rule that we as a guild enforce is null and void with any one of your members.

As far as screenshots goes, im the screenshot whore. I have at least 20 screenshots of us rolling you kids multiple times. At 11:30pm eastern, they will be posted here.

Sorry man but I just have to say it. How is you FSing us then immediatly guardwhacking all 6 people in the house rollin us? I have Dozens upon dozens of you guys casting BS and FS from your room then getting whacked.

In all fairness I think you guys have a lot of fun doing what you guys do. But cmon. There is no way in hell you could call getting guardwhacked a win.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Corpsefire;1276138 said:
I think you're lieing. It's physically IMPOSSIBLE to outnumber WKD. I'm pretty sure they have about 274 people on the stone.

I've fought WKD a few times. I was bolad and surrounded by about 10 dexxers every time. I don't know, I mean, they're good at what they do, but my fights with them have been FAR from "fair".

EDIT: I forgot. There was ONE PARTICULAR time that LITTLEman gated WKD to the pwnies guildhouse. We weren't even partied or ready for the fight, but WKD got fucking stomped. This was EVEN numbers too...for the first time we've ever fought you guys. I think anybody in either guild will remember this big field fight.

That fight you speak of was a damn fun fight. It's not often we find a group of people that have even numbers with us. (I recently made a new character that I could roll solo with, yes I'm WKD and run solo every now and then.) As to your un-organization I'm not sure I believe it though. If you weren't ready why would you have some gate to your house. We did get our asses handed to us on that fight though. But wow, we had a damn good time fighting you guys that night thanks for the fight.

I also seem to recall later that night rollin you fellas HARD on the Vesper side of the Bucs tele an hour or so later.

Corpsefire

Wanderer

Yeah, I remember that fight outside the teleporter too. I don't have screenshots but we were outnumbered 2:1 at least, and you weren't the only guild we were fighting.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Derryn;1280905 said:
Sorry man but I just have to say it. How is you FSing us then immediatly guardwhacking all 6 people in the house rollin us? I have Dozens upon dozens of you guys casting BS and FS from your room then getting whacked.

In all fairness I think you guys have a lot of fun doing what you guys do. But cmon. There is no way in hell you could call getting guardwhacked a win.

I didnt say we "rolled" you in that part of the post. I just said you had us crackin up in vent. :)

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Marriott;1281386 said:
I didnt say we "rolled" you in that part of the post. I just said you had us crackin up in vent. :)

It seems like a fun tactic. As long as you can keep everyone out of the house. We sure thought it was funny thats fore sure.

impactaway

Wanderer

Corpsefire, that fight you guys were talking about, was a BLAST. That whole night we were just about even numbered. Each time we fought it was fun.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Marriott;1277164 said:

Thanks for stating that you househide. :3..

roflcakes

Wanderer

Marick;1268845 said:
If WKD was as good as they think they are they would accept wars my guild warred them and they won't accept and when i ask them to accept they talk shit saying my guild sucks and so on.. and it's just 3 of us in the guild you can check our guild out if you like it's "Of the Essence". I don't mind poeple not accepting wars but when you talk shit about how you own all the time and a 3 man guild wants to take your whole squad on plus the other wars we are doing. Don't call us a noob if your scared

Exactly. If they were any good at all, they'd put some guild wars on the table. They NEVER accept a 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 in the field/pits/whatever. They won't accept guild wars. They only want to chain para, bola, and box your ass in with crates. When their not rolling 8 deep, with a bunch of crates in their backpack, their getting owned.

On a side note - -hey Marick, war me! (Counting Corpses)

roflcakes

Wanderer

Derryn;1268876 said:
We did the chaos thing for a while. But as I posted earlier, there are too many people who joined the guild and are not into pvp as much as some of us. When I joined I was just a newbie tamer out killing liches and whatnot getting constantly ganked. When I joined they told me that I could be there seer for PVM locations lol. But eventually I made a character and was introduced to the wonderful world of pvp. But WKD will probably never go factions. You may get lucky enough to see us go order/chaos again but even that is doubtful. We had a lot of people leave the guild because of it. If you want to fight us that badly just give me 300k and I'll make you a PVP character to turn red and fight with us.

Yeah I remember when you guys were Chaos, cause ya'll were getting OWNED. I got an idea - put all those non pvping guys on a different stone, call it like WkD or some shit, that way you can go back to chaos and go orange to us! We would simply adore fighting you all in town.

Pollux, C*C

roflcakes

Wanderer

Derryn;1270118 said:
Don't consider us a PvP guild then. Just call us a RvB guild. We did go chaos for a while though. We had a lot of people leave the guild because they didn't like being attacked in town.

OH MAN CRY ME A RIVER HOLY SHIT