UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on WKD.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror
Re: Your thoughts on WKD.

Twisted Arm;1270216 said:
wow faggs.

I agree, but shit happens. We don't want to lose people though. We try to accomodate a lot of people play types, so we just stick to red killin.

OMG I HATE U WKD GANKERS, THATS ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO.....OMG LEARN 5X!!! WOW RAGED.........

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

JesseJane;1270238 said:
OMG I HATE U WKD GANKERS, THATS ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO.....OMG LEARN 5X!!! WOW RAGED.........

Wow, umm, I don't have magery on any of my pvp characters 'cept my tamer. Not to mention 5x is lame.

everybody just shut up. i can't believe i am the only one who is ready to vomit just from seeing all of these pointless "wkd sux" posts. you all need to go outside or go have some sex or something. seriously, this conversation is so fucking old i think any bitch about wkd thread should be immediately trammelized.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

They pretty much run this shard, I have to wear depends becaues I am in fear of them so much when I play.....

Mico

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1270284 said:
everybody just shut up. i can't believe i am the only one who is ready to vomit just from seeing all of these pointless "wkd sux" posts. you all need to go outside or go have some sex or something. seriously, this conversation is so fucking old i think any bitch about wkd thread should be immediately trammelized.

Didn't u get kick out of WKD? Thx for defending us.

xsignx
{WKD} - Mico
K thx!

Whiplash

Wanderer

impactaway;1271207 said:
WKD is great. :D

lol. its amazing how you guys just fuckin pop up out of no where with like 50 other people when one of you is attacked. to me that shows fantasic ability to call on guild resources and players that means a really really active playerbase in your guild that includes kickasscommunication between members at all hours.

you're still fags though :)

jessen13

Sorceror

LOL...WKD can't compete with Pwnies...how many times did we destroy you guys the other night?

Whiplash

Wanderer

HessenHustler;1272160 said:
Even if you call in more people to say that it wont become true. i NEVER saw you guys on the field. go banksit more

gtfo, as if im pwnies. i dont like them either, i just think they shit all over WKD

Caz

Knight

Marick;1268845 said:
If WKD was as good as they think they are they would accept wars my guild warred them and they won't accept and when i ask them to accept they talk shit saying my guild sucks and so on.. and it's just 3 of us in the guild you can check our guild out if you like it's "Of the Essence". I don't mind poeple not accepting wars but when you talk shit about how you own all the time and a 3 man guild wants to take your whole squad on plus the other wars we are doing. Don't call us a noob if your scared

Essence of Wasp?

jessen13

Sorceror

Wait..Hessen, are you calling pwnies bank sitters? lol...How could a red guild bank sit tough nuts?

FatherJuan

Wanderer

There is someone....
Walking behind you...
Turn around....

An Ex Box [Dead Red]

....The Box Noob Is Back :D