UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror
Yummy Check 6

I love the pvp on this shard! Ask for setups and then this it what happens :)

woops, use link in 2nd post!

Re: Yummy Check 6

what did you expect?? the only fair setups i have had with ck6 was from parliment and timerland... We had some straight up 2v2s in bucs and everything was kosher... However.. We just happened to be fighting 2v2 when other came in and they didn't attack.. I called more in as well and told them not to attack.. So moral of the story is... If they call in.. You call in.. Don't trust people that are lead by a person that took him 4 times to get his GED.... Thats just plain stupid...

Mystical-hybrid;1527975 said:
what did you expect?? the only fair setups i have had with ck6 was from parliment and timerland... We had some straight up 2v2s in bucs and everything was kosher... However.. We just happened to be fighting 2v2 when other came in and they didn't attack.. I called more in as well and told them not to attack.. So moral of the story is... If they call in.. You call in.. Don't trust people that are lead by a person that took him 4 times to get his GED.... Thats just plain stupid...

4 times?

what u failed t o tell the forums is that urinal parli and i waited for u 3 in wrong for 10 mins, and then told joshua 5 mins before we killed u that we would see yall in the field... next time u say ur gonna do a setup make sure ur partner isnt playing cs...

and mystical.. before u can talk shit on my guild please put your dentures in ;)
its not polite to talk with no teeth in your mouth.

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1527975 said:

I am being insulted by someone with no teeth.. lellelel <<forums

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Urinal Cake;1528170 said:
I am being insulted by someone with no teeth.. lellelel <<forums

good thing celery didnt just post that right before you... and he can get new teeth , you cant get a new brain ;) btw now that your on the forums...i love that your back so you can leave your guildmates behind for me to keeel and loot massive.

Sage-

Sorceror

looooooooool he can get new teeth?

baahahahahaahahhahalelelelallalalallalallerina

nerds.

Catastrophe

Wanderer

You can insult as much as you want, but lets get serious here. Being in Check 6 is a big enough insult by itself.

the problem is that el oh dee isn't here to make these guys realize they are scrubs and get their shit straightened out. mainly because he can't handle how scrubby they have become in the first place.

check 6 was an amazing guild

now you're all just alike, and should probably stop arguing with each other and just play the damn game.