UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

a.bully

Wanderer
Re: Yummy Check 6

swiftman2010;1528434 said:
no this is zissou

Is your name Logan and do you have claws? Side burns ftw.

DapperDan

Sorceror

swiftman2010;1528507 said:
i beat u 4 times at wrong. k thx. also

PAY LYSOL HIS MONEY $$$$$$$$$

dont think u've ever beat me. If so i need videos of it, You've always been afraid to fight me, until i actually got you to accept a duel once. Then u get dirted. Lysol brought an alchy dexxer, i dont pay lying vaginas.

Slip

Page

DapperDan;1528575 said:
dont think u've ever beat me. If so i need videos of it, You've always been afraid to fight me, until i actually got you to accept a duel once. Then u get dirted. Lysol brought an alchy dexxer, i dont pay lying vaginas.

we've dueled 5 times, u beat me once i beat u 4 times. gtfo

btw ijust killed u in the pits HAHAHAH

i am the best

godofsoap

Wanderer

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen lysol on a mage. You should have known better. Pay the man his money and quit being a little bitch.

DapperDan

Sorceror

swiftman2010;1528584 said:
we've dueled 5 times, u beat me once i beat u 4 times. gtfo

btw ijust killed u in the pits HAHAHAH

i am the best
Videos? Making shit up to help ur name. Get dirted field fighting....get dirted 1v1ing, Quit the game you little asian whore

Smartyr

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1528639 said:
ur prolly right..

The reason I didn't bring it, was because it was a "field fight for 6mil", not an "alchy-mage fight for 6mil" I told him once he pays me the 6mil for the fight he lost, he could go double or nothing on an alchy-mage. But he'll never pay because he's too upset his razor macro for eq dump got fucking foiled.

I haven't played in a couple months, other than the last few days, and nothing has changed. So I'll get my jollies killing scrubs like Dapper and log off for another few months.

Smartyr;1528673 said:
The reason I didn't bring it, was because it was a "field fight for 6mil", not an "alchy-mage fight for 6mil" I told him once he pays me the 6mil for the fight he lost, he could go double or nothing on an alchy-mage. But he'll never pay because he's too upset his razor macro for eq dump got fucking foiled.

I haven't played in a couple months, other than the last few days, and nothing has changed. So I'll get my jollies killing scrubs like Dapper and log off for another few months.

ok... see you in a few months