UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

DapperDan

Sorceror
Re: Yummy Check 6

Smartyr;1528673 said:
The reason I didn't bring it, was because it was a "field fight for 6mil", not an "alchy-mage fight for 6mil" I told him once he pays me the 6mil for the fight he lost, he could go double or nothing on an alchy-mage. But he'll never pay because he's too upset his razor macro for eq dump got fucking foiled.

I haven't played in a couple months, other than the last few days, and nothing has changed. So I'll get my jollies killing scrubs like Dapper and log off for another few months.

fight me for giggles alchy mage

Winterlife

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1527975 said:
what did you expect?? the only fair setups i have had with ck6 was from parliment and timerland... We had some straight up 2v2s in bucs and everything was kosher... However.. We just happened to be fighting 2v2 when other came in and they didn't attack.. I called more in as well and told them not to attack.. So moral of the story is... If they call in.. You call in.. Don't trust people that are lead by a person that took him 4 times to get his GED.... Thats just plain stupid...

Maybe you should get your GED so you can get a job and buy some teeth, maybe it will not take you four times to get it.Maybe then you will have room to talk or maybe then you can rename yourself to Toothless Groogan IRL or Meth Freak instead of Mysticalonroids

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Winterlife;1529412 said:
Maybe you should get your GED so you can get a job and buy some teeth, maybe it will not take you four times to get it.Maybe then you will have room to talk or maybe then you can rename yourself to Toothless Groogan IRL or Meth Freak instead of Mysticalonroids

3 things.

who are you?
mystical has teeth.
and graduated highschool before he got into university.(didnt need to take a GED test)

DapperDan

Sorceror

Steve Zissou;1529426 said:
3 things.

who are you?
mystical has teeth.
and graduated highschool before he got into university.(didnt need to take a GED test)

How do his nuts taste?

Winterlife;1529412 said:

What??? Everything you said makes no sense... I am about to graduate college sir... And I assure you I have all my teeth.. Where does this anger come from??

Winterlife

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1529439 said:
What??? Everything you said makes no sense... I am about to graduate college sir... And I assure you I have all my teeth.. Where does this anger come from??

Oh idk ,normally people who have a education have teeth,unless they are really old .I would not expect a meth freak to have graduated. would there be any other reason you do not have teeth?

I am not angry either , just a observation that you are the pot calling the kettle black. you may have been brought up in a slum and could not afford dental.either way get a job and buy some teeth or get mom and dad to buy them,Nothing worse than a empty grill.

If that is not your picture don't get so hot.lol its UO asshat

Oh the irony of the mud slingin from this guy lol:GET SOME TEETH!!

Mystical-hybrid;1529439 said:

hey look..

listen man... your guildmate sent me this sooooo. :/
you say you have teeth.. i want a sig with a full mouth full of purply yellows or it didnt happen..

why so mad? are u teething?? thats cute.. ;)

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Winterlife;1529458 said:
Oh idk ,normally people who have a education have teeth,unless they are really old .I would not expect a meth freak to have graduated. would there be any other reason you do not have teeth?

I am not angry either , just a observation that you are the pot calling the kettle black. you may have been brought up in a slum and could not afford dental.either way get a job and buy some teeth or get mom and dad to buy them,Nothing worse than a empty grill.

If that is not your picture don't get so hot.lol its UO asshat

Oh the irony of the mud slingin from this guy lol:GET SOME TEETH!!

WHAT?!!?!??!!?

DapperDan

Sorceror

hatebreed-hybrid;1529463 said:
hey look..

listen man... your guildmate sent me this sooooo. :/
you say you have teeth.. i want a sig with a full mouth full of purply yellows or it didnt happen..

why so mad? are u teething?? thats cute.. ;)

I'd let him gum my balls.

Sage-

Sorceror

lelelelwlallal

ppl taking SERIOUS stabs at my chanel earrings, look at everyone elses' pictures. i mean come on, ck6 and c2w are the only guilds with normal looking people.

the rest of your kind are SERIOUS nerds... SERIOUS.

DapperDan

Sorceror

Robo-divinity;1530004 said:
lelelelwlallal

ppl taking SERIOUS stabs at my chanel earrings, look at everyone elses' pictures. i mean come on, ck6 and c2w are the only guilds with normal looking people.

the rest of your kind are SERIOUS nerds... SERIOUS.

Robo...more like homo amirite?