UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

Re: Yummy Check 6

Robo-divinity;1530004 said:
lelelelwlallal

ppl taking SERIOUS stabs at my chanel earrings, look at everyone elses' pictures. i mean come on, ck6 and c2w are the only guilds with normal looking people.

the rest of your kind are SERIOUS nerds... SERIOUS.

there's nothing normal about your guido cock loving demeanor.

swiftman2010;1528434 said:
no this is zissou

i love people who collect their liquor and beer bottles like its cool that they drank them and want to save them to remind themselves how cool they are
they're like yeah i got a pretty good collection
and im like yeah i throw mine in the garbage can you fucking dweeb

godofsoap

Wanderer

MemphisWade;1530091 said:
i love people who collect their liquor and beer bottles like its cool that they drank them and want to save them to remind themselves how cool they are

Those bottles aren't his, he was at our friends dormitory. I don't know about in the states but in Canada you get money back for returning empties so fuck throwing them out.

Lafable;1530105 said:
Those bottles aren't his, he was at our friends dormitory. I don't know about in the states but in Canada you get money back for returning empties so fuck throwing them out.

yeah i could get 5 cents back for spending a dollar in gas to drive to the location that will pay me that nickel.

GARBAGE CAN.

godofsoap

Wanderer

MemphisWade;1530126 said:
yeah i could get 5 cents back for spending a dollar in gas to drive to the location that will pay me that nickel.

GARBAGE CAN.

You sir must live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere USA. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

Lafable;1530165 said:
You sir must live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere USA. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

stupid argument. the moment they drop a recycling dumpster at my apartment i'll be glad to contribute. until then, i'll wait until my car gets stolen and i lose my job to ride my bike to the store so i can cash in my liquor bottles for a quarter.

point still stands, i dont have a liquor bottle collection, it would probably become depressing and quite space consuming over a long period of time

Nicolai

Sorceror

MemphisWade;1530126 said:

GARBAGE CAN.

Well considering the fact that the location where most people cash in on their cans and bottles is the grocery store which is somewhere you have to go anyway your argument isn't really valid.

Back when I lived in the city I used to take all the recyclables in the house with me which ended up taking a pretty big chunk out of my food expenses.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

MemphisWade;1530091 said:

fisrt off thats my buddy's room, second off f u fag if they were mine i could return them for more liquor, but im rich beyong belief so i dont collect them i smash them over ginger kids' heads like yours. but go ahead call me a dweeb. the guy who doesnt even play the game and thinks he has a life but spends all his time posting on the forums :(

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Robo-divinity;1530216 said:

coming from the faggot who thinks his avatar will get him into the months GQ...go fuck yourself and get real diamond earings you fucking trailer trash loser.

Steve Zissou;1530293 said:
coming from the faggot who thinks his avatar will get him into the months GQ...go fuck yourself and get real diamond earings you fucking trailer trash loser.

im pretty sure robo lives in a very nice house blake :/

why so mad

Nicolai;1530282 said:
Well considering the fact that the location where most people cash in on their cans and bottles is the grocery store which is somewhere you have to go anyway your argument isn't really valid.

Back when I lived in the city I used to take all the recyclables in the house with me which ended up taking a pretty big chunk out of my food expenses.

not in north carolina

so if you would please release your hands from my testiculites it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

MemphisWade;1530407 said:
not in north carolina

so if you would please release your hands from my testiculites it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

yea north carolina is suck when it comes to returnin bottles :/

Steve Zissou;1530291 said:
fisrt off thats my buddy's room, second off f u fag if they were mine i could return them for more liquor, but im rich beyong belief so i dont collect them i smash them over ginger kids' heads like yours. but go ahead call me a dweeb. the guy who doesnt even play the game and thinks he has a life but spends all his time posting on the forums :(

zissou. i post in the day before work
then i post at night when my house becomes less of a train station
yesterday was my day off, posted like 4 times at 1am because i'm busy with 100 different things a day, and it doesn't take time or commitment to make a post on the forums.
you sat on the pc all day playing ultima online wishing that picture of yourself didn't get on the internet after you tried convincing everyone on the forums how sexy you are.

you're like the king dweeb zissou sorry bro, you can tell yourself i'm on here all day if you like, it doesn't change the fact that i'm not.

and thats my post for the morning ladies, i'll be back in about 16 hours, have fun jerking off 5+ times and riding your horse through the glorious lands of britannia.